Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
Peg Dragger
ronrdrcr's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Jan 2007
From: Astoria, OR

I Ride: naked
I'm Back
Thanks to Lena, I got my permissions back to post. So you should be seeing me on here a little more now.

Going out to Morrow County with the family on Wednesday to camp with the quads so no riding for me for the next week or so until I get back.

Ron

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 05-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
Endorsed
wavygravy's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
From: ocean park wa.

I Ride: yamaha fj 1200 & 73 huskvarna 250, yamaha tw 200, brigs mini.
what ya dont wanna ride a quad? very dangerous contraptions who eat there riders on a regular basis! teach your kids 2 wheels, quads are for people who cant ride! all will be better riders in the end & thank you later in life! or can am riders early in life! lol!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
Pit Crew
rallynz's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Canby, Oregon

I Ride: 2008 Speed Triple, 2005 Husaberg FS450C, 2014 Grom, 1994 YZ80SM, 2004 SV650S Track whore
Was nice to meet you and ride with you the other day Ron! Hope to do it again!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
Shredder
a109driver's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: Seaside/Warrenton, Oregon

I Ride: 2004 Yamaha R1
Good to see you back on here Ron. Have fun camping with the quads. I think the upcoming weather this week is going to suck for rides from what I've been seeing. Hopefully it will be better for you camping.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #5
Peg Dragger
ronrdrcr's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Jan 2007
From: Astoria, OR

I Ride: naked
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by a109driver View Post
Good to see you back on here Ron. Have fun camping with the quads. I think the upcoming weather this week is going to suck for rides from what I've been seeing. Hopefully it will be better for you camping.
Yeah, it's supposed to start raining out in Morrow county soon. Which is fine with me, I like getting muddy on the quad.

Ron

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #6
Peg Dragger
ronrdrcr's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Jan 2007
From: Astoria, OR

I Ride: naked
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by wavygravy View Post
what ya dont wanna ride a quad? very dangerous contraptions who eat there riders on a regular basis! teach your kids 2 wheels, quads are for people who cant ride! all will be better riders in the end & thank you later in life! or can am riders early in life! lol!
Yeah, I know, but when I was looking at bikes the best price I could find on a new one was the same as what I paid new for both of the quads for the wife and I. That and we can take the kids with us until they get big enough for their own bikes (which will be next year for Raina when we move back to the east coast hopefully).

Ron


oih yeah, and I'm too lazy to put that much energy off road...lol

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #7
Shredder
a109driver's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: Seaside/Warrenton, Oregon

I Ride: 2004 Yamaha R1
You're not moving back east. I'm going to find out who's in charge of CG assignments, and have them keep you here till you retire.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-20-2010, 09:41 AM   #8
Pit Crew
rallynz's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Canby, Oregon

I Ride: 2008 Speed Triple, 2005 Husaberg FS450C, 2014 Grom, 1994 YZ80SM, 2004 SV650S Track whore
^ now that's just cruel

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-20-2010, 08:49 PM   #9
Shredder
a109driver's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: Seaside/Warrenton, Oregon

I Ride: 2004 Yamaha R1
^^^ He'll thank me later. The west coast is much better.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-22-2010, 01:20 PM   #10
Peg Dragger
ronrdrcr's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Jan 2007
From: Astoria, OR

I Ride: naked
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by a109driver View Post
^^^ He'll thank me later. The west coast is much better.

You're right, it is better, but with the current state of some of my older relatives, we want to go back so they have time with their great grandkids. We also need some warm weather for a little while before we venture into more cold stuff...lol

Ron

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-23-2010, 01:38 AM   #11
Shredder
a109driver's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: Seaside/Warrenton, Oregon

I Ride: 2004 Yamaha R1
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrdrcr View Post
You're right, it is better, but with the current state of some of my older relatives, we want to go back so they have time with their great grandkids. We also need some warm weather for a little while before we venture into more cold stuff...lol

Ron
You can experience Florida warmth by going into the sauna at the gym. For the full effect, do it fully dressed. That will cure you.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-27-2010, 09:01 AM   #12
Pit Crew
rallynz's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Canby, Oregon

I Ride: 2008 Speed Triple, 2005 Husaberg FS450C, 2014 Grom, 1994 YZ80SM, 2004 SV650S Track whore
^ hahaha

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-28-2010, 01:15 AM   #13
Pit Crew
95gst16g's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Rainier

I Ride: 05 yamaha R6
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by a109driver View Post
You can experience Florida warmth by going into the sauna at the gym. For the full effect, do it fully dressed. That will cure you.
Lol rep...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Oregon Riders > Portland Region > Astoria


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed