mrmat25

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 07:23 PM   #421
Licensed
tbolt's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: Corvallis, OR

I Ride: SV650, part deux
Bike Night is once a month. There are many more rides and events around the valley, so don't worry about it.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 05-31-2010, 07:28 PM   #422
Endorsed
runnermatt07's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
From: Corvallis,OR

I Ride: 03 R1, 07 650r
True but I have a lot of BMW meets and a few race days to work into a work week, but I'm sure ill get to one of these soon enough!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-31-2010, 08:41 PM   #423
Endorsed
trailgoon's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Klamath falls is ok, Oregon

I Ride: 05 SV650, 12 F650GS, 07 450 EXC, 07 200 XC-W, 05 Beta Rev3 270, 89 TRX 310R
I was hoping I could make it to what would be my last Bike Night in Corvallis (done with school). The forecast of "Heavy Rain" on Wednesday might just hamper things a bit.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 08:18 AM   #424
Wench
ducatichick's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Pluto

I Ride: to Victoria's Secret
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by trailgoon View Post
The forecast of "Heavy Rain" on Wednesday might just hamper things a bit.
You could cage it...but I think I will ride despite the rain.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #425
Licensed
tbolt's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: Corvallis, OR

I Ride: SV650, part deux
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by trailgoon View Post
I was hoping I could make it to what would be my last Bike Night in Corvallis (done with school). The forecast of "Heavy Rain" on Wednesday might just hamper things a bit.
You're not going to embarrass SV riders, are you?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #426
Endorsed
trailgoon's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Klamath falls is ok, Oregon

I Ride: 05 SV650, 12 F650GS, 07 450 EXC, 07 200 XC-W, 05 Beta Rev3 270, 89 TRX 310R
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by tbolt View Post
You're not going to embarrass SV riders, are you?
No, I've just realized that the common factor with all 3 of my wrecks (over the last 2 years) was wet pavement. I know just take it easy, but the right grip is a hard thing to control.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 09:07 AM   #427
Wench
ducatichick's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Pluto

I Ride: to Victoria's Secret
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by trailgoon View Post
No, I've just realized that the common factor with all 3 of my wrecks (over the last 2 years) was wet pavement. I know just take it easy, but the right grip is a hard thing to control.
All it takes is practice:


__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #428
Licensed
tbolt's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: Corvallis, OR

I Ride: SV650, part deux
That is an awesome pic, DC.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #429
Endorsed
thesomberlainv70's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Albany, Cascadia

I Ride: like a tidy cat.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #430
Chicken Strips
R1 Jackal's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Oregon
Alright Bravura, if you got any pull you can go ahead and turn off the water works. Their predicting over 2” of rain in my area for bike night; dude, I didn’t buy rain tires!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #431
Chicken Strips
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: 44th parallel

I Ride: '05 Triumph Tiger 955i
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by R1 Jackal View Post
Alright Bravura, if you got any pull you can go ahead and turn off the water works. Their predicting over 2” of rain in my area for bike night; dude, I didn’t buy rain tires!
Dude, I took this week off from work, you think if I could shut it off, I would.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #432
Chicken Strips
R1 Jackal's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Oregon
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravura View Post
Dude, I took this week off from work, you think if I could shut it off, I would.
I thought I’d give it a shot…….

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #433
Licensed
tbolt's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: Corvallis, OR

I Ride: SV650, part deux
I have a softball game scheduled during Bike Night.

If it's a rain out, I'll be at Bike Night.

If not, I'll be busy hitting the gaps.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #434
Pit Crew
10guy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: North Albany

I Ride: Misty
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by tbolt View Post
I have a softball game scheduled during Bike Night.

If it's a rain out, I'll be at Bike Night.

If not, I'll be busy hitting the gaps.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #435
Endorsed
trailgoon's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Klamath falls is ok, Oregon

I Ride: 05 SV650, 12 F650GS, 07 450 EXC, 07 200 XC-W, 05 Beta Rev3 270, 89 TRX 310R
Can't make it, I RSVPD to another event that I thought was Tuesday night but its on bike night which I didn't figure out until today. Doh!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #436
Endorsed
thesomberlainv70's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Albany, Cascadia

I Ride: like a tidy cat.
@ Bravura:

Still there , though with the killer reflection it's probably not all that visible unless you're looking :



And "I'm an asshole! "

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by thesomberlainv70; 06-02-2010 at 06:36 PM..
 
Old 06-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #437
Training Wheels
Platinumwolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Lebanon, OR

I Ride: A motorcycle.
I've been wondering who put that up...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #438
Licensed
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Siletz,Or its 15 mins from newport

I Ride: 2011 kawasaki versys
ill prob miss this one since my bike is still at the dealer ill try and make it to albany bike night

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #439
Chicken Strips
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: 44th parallel

I Ride: '05 Triumph Tiger 955i
Wednesday July 7th!!!
SUMMER IS HERE!!! Bike Night is this Wednesday night, July 7th at American Dream Pizza, 214 SW 2nd st. Downtown Corvallis - 6pm til....

No rain in the forecast so we can take over the rooftop!!!


.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-06-2010, 06:53 PM   #440
Permit
63ronin's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Portland, OR

I Ride: Which ever bike I can actually get started
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravura View Post
SUMMER IS HERE!!! Bike Night is this Wednesday night, July 7th at American Dream Pizza, 214 SW 2nd st. Downtown Corvallis - 6pm til....

No rain in the forecast so we can take over the rooftop!!!


.
... until we get kicked out by a bunch of cheerleaders again...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Oregon Riders > Eugene Region > Corvallis / Albany


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed