Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #861
Licensed
 
Joined: Dec 2011
From: WA
new tag
I did keep it close, but I got out of that area because of the rain. Roads were dry and not much rain before I even got off the FI.



Same island

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by bloke; 05-17-2012 at 08:46 PM..
 

Old 05-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #862
Streetfighter
davidk's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
From: Bainbridge Island, WA

I Ride: 2001 BLUE Ducati ST4
I'm not sure if you realize that this is one mile in the OTHER direction from that last TAG to my HOUSE!!
I used that tag last year because of freezing cold and RAIN cuz it was so close to HOME...
Thinking Feb-Mar 2011...
Thanks again Bloke -
DavidK

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 06:08 AM   #863
Licensed
 
Joined: Dec 2011
From: WA
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk View Post
I'm not sure if you realize that this is one mile in the OTHER direction from that last TAG to my HOUSE!!
I used that tag last year because of freezing cold and RAIN cuz it was so close to HOME...
Thinking Feb-Mar 2011...
Thanks again Bloke -
DavidK
Looks like my FI tags are too easy for you.

A few question;

1) if so close were is the new tag?

2) do you have any competition for FI tags or do they all default to you?
3)were is Texas, I thought he was looking for a weekend project?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 06:36 AM   #864
Streetfighter
davidk's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
From: Bainbridge Island, WA

I Ride: 2001 BLUE Ducati ST4
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke View Post
Looks like my FI tags are too easy for you.

A few question;

1) if so close were is the new tag?

2) do you have any competition for FI tags or do they all default to you?
3)were is Texas, I thought he was looking for a weekend project?
1) Point White Dock...
2) Ed and Brian who I often ride with are often out in the hunt - Brian has been known to go "the extra mile" to bring Tags back from places like Pysht!!
3) Sounded like Larry had a non-2wheeled weekend planned from his earlier responses!!

I have a bunch of tasks this AM - may get out on 2 wheels later...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #865
Moderator
Texasl's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Port Orchard, WA

I Ride: 2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk View Post
1) Point White Dock...
2) Ed and Brian who I often ride with are often out in the hunt - Brian has been known to go "the extra mile" to bring Tags back from places like Pysht!!
3) Sounded like Larry had a non-2wheeled weekend planned from his earlier responses!!

I have a bunch of tasks this AM - may get out on 2 wheels later...
Right now I am stuck in the office generating useless reports for a person who doesn't know what he is looking at so that he can feel like he is actually in charge. Gotta love bureaucracy.

I will be out on two wheels Sunday, but it is to go to Seattle for the Beat the Bridge run and then to Everett for the skills day. Much better than doing digital paperwork.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 07:07 AM   #866
Pit Crew
66 Enfield's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
From: Closer than you think!

I Ride: 2 wheeled ones.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke View Post
I
Made this pic my "desktop background" for the day....pretty cool.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #867
Licensed
 
Joined: Dec 2011
From: WA
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasl View Post
Right now I am stuck in the office generating useless reports for a person who doesn't know what he is looking at so that he can feel like he is actually in charge. Gotta love bureaucracy.

I will be out on two wheels Sunday, but it is to go to Seattle for the Beat the Bridge run and then to Everett for the skills day. Much better than doing digital paperwork.
Beat the Bridge, cool, hope you have a good time! Skills day?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 07:17 AM   #868
Pit Crew
66 Enfield's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
From: Closer than you think!

I Ride: 2 wheeled ones.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke View Post
Skills day?


Epic solar eclipse sunday...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47416237...science-space/

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 07:22 AM   #869
Moderator
Texasl's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Port Orchard, WA

I Ride: 2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke View Post
Beat the Bridge, cool, hope you have a good time! Skills day?
Yep, skills day. They set up a different course each month to let people practice cornering, decreasing radius, slalom, etc. and coach people through them.

Great stuff.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #870
bcj
Railer
bcj's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: teh rock
Just got back from a mind numbing week long team building execrationsize.
Been on the beemer all week and got wet last night.
What up Dave? Burma Road tomorrow? Think I'd use the SV for that one.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #871
Moderator
Texasl's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Port Orchard, WA

I Ride: 2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by bcj View Post
Just got back from a mind numbing week long team building execrationsize.
Been on the beemer all week and got wet last night.
What up Dave? Burma Road tomorrow? Think I'd use the SV for that one.
C'mon, I took Luigi on Wednesday.

You have my condolences for having to endure a week of touchy-feely and buzz word bingo.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #872
Streetfighter
davidk's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
From: Bainbridge Island, WA

I Ride: 2001 BLUE Ducati ST4
There - happy now???


Point White Dock on Crystal Springs Drive, Braindead Island

Geez - now where????
I'll wait to post until around 3:00 AM or so -
Give Bloke something to do!!!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #873
Streetfighter
davidk's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
From: Bainbridge Island, WA

I Ride: 2001 BLUE Ducati ST4
That's close enough to 3:00...

No hints yet...



DavidK

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #874
Training Wheels
musicpassion77's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Silverdale, WA

I Ride: '08 Harley XL1200L (Currently stock)
Is this on the island as well?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #875
Streetfighter
davidk's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
From: Bainbridge Island, WA

I Ride: 2001 BLUE Ducati ST4
Yes...
Check out the craftsmanship of the Opening and fence for your 2nd hint...
I'll bet Bloke will post it up around 3:00AM!!
Go careful on the gravel though!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-19-2012, 02:26 PM   #876
Licensed
 
Joined: Dec 2011
From: WA
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasl View Post
Yep, skills day. They set up a different course each month to let people practice cornering, decreasing radius, slalom, etc. and coach people through them.

Great stuff.
This sounds awesome! Have a great day.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #877
Licensed
 
Joined: Dec 2011
From: WA
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk View Post
Yes...
Check out the craftsmanship of the Opening and fence for your 2nd hint...
I'll bet Bloke will post it up around 3:00AM!!
Go careful on the gravel though!
Thanks for the warning.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #878
Pit Crew
66 Enfield's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
From: Closer than you think!

I Ride: 2 wheeled ones.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk View Post
Yes..
Go careful on the gravel though!
Know this one....agree 'bout the gravel, knobby tires would help and mad skills in the dark of night....

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #879
Licensed
 
Joined: Dec 2011
From: WA
old tag
Lots of frogs chirping.



Japanese memorial Bainbridge Island

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-21-2012, 02:58 AM   #880
Moderator
Texasl's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Port Orchard, WA

I Ride: 2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
Well done, Sir.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Washington Riders > Westside > Kitsap

Tags
amazing, epicness


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed