|06-12-2012, 05:52 PM||#1|
Joined: Feb 2012
From: Issaquah Washington
I Ride: 2010 Ninja 250r Sold & 99 R1
Some good advice for group riding..
Found this on google thaught id share.
IMO some good reference for the upcoming group rides since the weather is getting nice and we see more of them all over the place..
No more confusion
Here is the webpage if needed..
Last edited by DanielE36; 06-12-2012 at 05:54 PM..
| || |
|06-12-2012, 09:44 PM||#7|
Track School Dazed
Joined: Oct 2005
I Ride: When I can
Ride leader shows early.
1. brings maps of route.
2. gives everyone leaders cell phone.
3. Rider meeting. Riders 'pair-up'. So if someone has trouble they are not left behind.
4. Once in the country the group waits at every major intersection(or direction change) until the SWEEP appears.
Then the group moves together.
5. Everyone rides staggered in a straight line. Single file in corners.
6. Everyone maintains their interval between bikes. NO wheel over-lapping.
7. The rider in front of you has the 'right-of-way.
8. Hand signals are used by ALL riders.
9. The Sweep shall NEVER leave anyone behind. Shall never leave their position.
The exception is if a rider has a problem.
10. Ride in smaller groups of 5 or less.
11. Fast riders up front. Always a advanced rider leading new riders.
No nubees in the Fast group for their 1st ride with the group.
LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND.
Last edited by james1300; 06-12-2012 at 09:57 PM..
|06-12-2012, 10:19 PM||#9|
Joined: Dec 2008
From: Portland, OR
I Ride: 08 GSXR 600, 02 GSXR 750, 08 250 Racebike, 02 E46
|06-13-2012, 08:31 AM||#12|
Joined: Feb 2008
From: YooGene, OR
I Ride: Anything I can get my hands on.