Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #81
Superbiker
Andy Capp's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Marysville, WA

I Ride: 08 675, 72 XL250, 93 PW80, 80 GS250
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by DGA View Post
Bicyclists do stupid things, yes...
Pedestrians do stupid things, yes...
Drivers do stupid things, yes...
Motorcyclists do stupid things, yes...
People do stupid things in general, yes...

Get the fuck over yourself and learn to co-exist instead of bitch over every little thing in life that does not go the way you like it. Only thing you are perpetuating is that we as Americans are bunch of whinny, self important, meat bags.
Kill joy cock blocking voice of reason But I still have green dot you though.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 08-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #82
Licensed
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Greater Seattle, WA

I Ride: 2009 Yamaha FJR1300
Sammamish Trail
I thin the trail has a speed limit of 15mph but I've never seen anyone cited for exceeding the limit. A lot of the "serious" riders cruise up and down at over 20mph and get pretty upset when they have to slow down for slower riders, Moms with baby strollers three abreast, skate bladers and pedestrians. There needs to be a serious rider education effort by the local police or who ever has jurisdiction there.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #83
Chicken Strips
Worldtraveller's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: Medford, OR

I Ride: Wearing ears.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by djacobsen5116 View Post
I thin the trail has a speed limit of 15mph but I've never seen anyone cited for exceeding the limit. A lot of the "serious" riders cruise up and down at over 20mph and get pretty upset when they have to slow down for slower riders, Moms with baby strollers three abreast, skate bladers and pedestrians. There needs to be a serious rider education effort by the local police or who ever has jurisdiction there.
I'd be ok with that if they also ticketed the people walking 3 or more abreast for obstructing the trail.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #84
Shredder
nsrg500's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Everett. WA

I Ride: GS1150 Rat bike, NSR(G)500cc two stroke,CBR 900rr,98 Super chicken
Baby seals people!!! Baby seals!!!!!!!!!
WTF is wrong with all of you!!! Seal blood is on your tires....errr ...aaa...hands!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #85
Moderator
KevinD's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: Spokane Valley

I Ride: Suzuki Boulevard C90, Suzuki DRZ400E, My Wife's Scooter
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by nsrg500 View Post
Baby seals people!!! Baby seals!!!!!!!!!
Baby seal burgers...


Yummmmmmm!


KevinD

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #86
Newbie
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: Portland Oregon
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by nsrg500 View Post
Baby seals people!!! Baby seals!!!!!!!!!
WTF is wrong with all of you!!! Seal blood is on your tires....errr ...aaa...hands!!
A baby seal walks into a club.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #87
Shredder
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Beaverton

I Ride: Harley FLHTCU
Motorcycle Talk

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #88
Streetfighter
Lone Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: Pennisula backroads
Blog Entries: 2

I Ride: a cruzzer
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Capp View Post
Kill joy cock blocking voice of reason But I still have green dot you though.
I cannot give DGA a green dot for some obscure reason known only to the site comptroller, hence I shall give him a handjob here in the public eye.

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by nsrg500 View Post
Baby seals people!!! Baby seals!!!!!!!!!
WTF is wrong with all of you!!! Seal blood is on your tires....errr ...aaa...hands!!
Mmmm Me Aleut (really I am) Me eat baby seals. Tender and no fish taste in fat. Good stuff. (really, I have)

Oh yea topic....,I figure bicyclist buy their panties in a twist
(you've seen their shorts, Bwahaha!!!!!!)
so all this whining is not surprising nor worth noting.

Carry on with the epicness!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > PNW Riders > Motorcycle Talk

Tags
entitled bicyclist, firefly, own all the paths!!


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed