Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #101
Race Qualifier
Stringcheese's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Clarkinsas, WA

I Ride: Whatever's next
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
Then why do you insist on doing it so often?
Like? Now you're just lashing out like a 12 year old because you can't defend the bullshit you posted. What's next? You going to hold your breath until mommy gives you what you want? Man up and admit you're acting like an ass.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 09-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #102
Shredder
YotaSupra's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: MLT

I Ride: Scooter
UPDATE:

The Dallas Cop Who Arrested A Biker With A Helmet Cam Has Been Suspended

"As a result, the officer who arrested Moore and confiscated his helmet cam as "evidence" has been suspended without pay for 38 days by the Dallas Sheriff's Office."

Hope being suspended without pay for 38 days hurts him enough to think about his actions....

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #103
Novice Racer
Sentor's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
From: Beaverton, OR

I Ride: 2008 R6 Race Bike - #52 - And whatever's in the shop!
Isn't that what it says in the OP's link?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-26-2012, 07:07 PM   #104
Novice Racer
Real Fast Travis's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
From: .
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaSupra View Post
UPDATE:

The Dallas Cop Who Arrested A Biker With A Helmet Cam Has Been Suspended

"As a result, the officer who arrested Moore and confiscated his helmet cam as "evidence" has been suspended without pay for 38 days by the Dallas Sheriff's Office."

Hope being suspended without pay for 38 days hurts him enough to think about his actions....
You should read the first post of this thread.

I'll make it easy for you, click here.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #105
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAIL BOSS View Post
Bluuu, you're a decent dude, but that's not fair.

Have a little respect, man. Those police officers couldn't have anticipated that course of events. They were taken unawares during their morning coffee. I'd be willing to bet you'd be singing a different tune if you had to sit through one of their funerals, too.

If you're such a badass gunslinger, I'd like to see you sit at a table in Starbucks with your family, then defend them when you're fucking ambushed by some gun toting asshole. I guarantee that you and most other gun owners would be just as dead. I certainly don't sit with my hand on my .40 while I sip a caramel macchiato.


As for the rest of your obviously skewed perception of the societal importance of police, you've clearly been beating your head against the RC51/Blueline wall already and I don't have much to add.
I wasn't trying to be fair. I knew quite well I'd be skewering somebody's sacred cow by pointing out an obvious logical fallacy.

So please explain to me...

If 4 highly trained, on duty, armed officers can't keep themselves safe much less an entire coffee shop, why would I believe one off duty officer could not only keep himself safe but an entire coffee shop...including me? Forget about protecting our entire society. How about just a coffee shop.

As for me being a "gunslinger"...

Now you're just making up nonsense without having facts at your fingertips. Well, actually maybe the facts are at your fingertips if you chose to use the search function and find out if I carry or even own.

Try again Boss.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #106
Superbiker
Andy Capp's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Marysville, WA

I Ride: 08 675, 72 XL250, 93 PW80, 80 GS250
Bluuuu, I consider you a friend. For this reason alone I have spent literally hours trying to word a response to your comments in this thread that will not only convey my personal feelings but will also minimise the risk of inducing a childish and flippant counter argument.

Disclaimer: I sincerely hope you are trolling, if you are then you know I completely understand.

If you are casting your opinions onto all cops and officers of the peace believing that not a single one of those men and women are worthy of your praise.......

You sir, are an ignorant, ungrateful, bitter and arrogant cunt.

Cops die because of the uniform they wear, the oaths they swear and the war they fight every fucking day. The good cops don't serve for four years or less and get dishonourably discharged with a fucking medal. Good cops have more of my respect than folks "fighting for liberty" for a country that has never ever been in significant danger of being occupied ever. The good cops are on this soil fighting those who seek to take your liberty, life and rights away from you, right now as you sleep in your rack. The lawful, albeit not crime free, society you peacefully enjoy drinking your morning coffee in is provided for you by the very establishment you look on at in disgust as their workers enjoy those same freedoms before, during or at the end of their dangerous day. A country left to the morality of simple men will NOT be so lawful or ordered.

Your comments that blatantly disregard the value of good cops (they do exist here too!) offend me to my core.

Yours sincerely,

The proud son of a cop who didn't always see his father at Christmas or know if he was coming home in one piece or alive. The son of a cop that served faithfully, without prejudice, against such prejudice for 30 years. The son of a cop scarred physically and mentally from 30 years of war. The son of a cop that has the blood of those he has helped as well as apprehended on his hands. The son of a cop that has helped put the deserving rightfully behind bars and has comforted broken families. The son of a cop that sheds a tear for his fallen comrades.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Andy Capp; 09-30-2012 at 11:43 AM..
 
Old 09-27-2012, 06:27 AM   #107
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Capp View Post
Bluuuu, I consider you a friend. For this reason alone I have spent literally hours trying to word a response to your comments in this thread that will not only convey my personal feelings but will also minimise the risk of inducing a childish and flippant counter argument.

Disclaimer: I sincerely hope you are trolling, if you are then you know I completely understand.

If you are casting your opinions onto all cops and officers of the peace believing that not a single one of those men and women are worthy of your praise.......

You sir, are an ignorant, ungrateful, bitter and arrogant cunt.

Cops die because of the uniform they wear, the oaths they swear and the war they fight every fucking day. The good cops don't serve for four years or less and get dishonourably discharged with a fucking medal. Good cops have more of my respect than folks "fighting for liberty" for a country that has never ever been in significant danger of being occupied ever. The good cops are on this soil fighting those who seek to take your liberty, life and rights away from you, right now as you sleep in your rack. The lawful, albeit not crime free, society you peacefully enjoy drinking your morning coffee in is provided for you by the very establishment you look on at in disgust as their workers enjoy those same freedoms before, during or at the end of their dangerous day. A country left to the morality of simple men will NOT be so lawful or ordered.

Your comments that blatantly disregard the value of good cops (they do exist here too!) offend me to my core.

Yours sincerely,

The proud son of a cop who didn't always see his father at Christmas or know if he was coming home in one piece or alive. The son of a cop that served faithfully, without prejudice, against such prejudice for 30 years. The son or a cop scared physically and mentally from 30 years of war. The son of a cop that has the blood of those he has helped as well as apredended on his hands. The son of a cop that has helped put the deserving rightfully behind bars and has comforted broken families. The son of a cop that sheds a tear for his fallen comrades.
Why thank you for your kind words. You sir are a wise, understanding, happy go lucky and humble man.

Btw, it's funny you should mention how well the police are protecting me even while i am asleep in my rack. About 9 years ago, a thug broke into our home and stole credit cards, checks and ID out of my wife's purse that was sitting on our kitchen table...while we were asleep in our rack upstairs. The cops of course, dutifully showed up afterwards, when it was convenient for them. When they did, they were absolutely pathetically incompent at even making a report and gathering any potential evidence that might help them match the thug should they be caught trying to use any of what they stole. I'll skip boring you with all the details, but I shall have to disagree with your claim of them protecting me while I'm in my rack.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Bluuu; 09-27-2012 at 08:01 AM..
 
Old 09-27-2012, 07:08 AM   #108
Peg Dragger
 
Joined: Jul 2006
From: Seattle, WA
No update on this?

I wanted him to get fired.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 07:29 AM   #109
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
No update on this?

I wanted him to get fired.
Update? You mean like he managed to find a deal on a month long stay at Fiesta Americana in Puerto Vallarta. And that with 38 days off he'll have a few days on each end of his vacation to go shopping in Houston before returning to his waiting job?

Why should he be fired? Surely, in the eyes of yet another corrupt Texas police dept, the only thing he did wrong was get caught.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #110
Licensed
 
Joined: May 2012
From: Spokane, WA

I Ride: 91 CBR600F2 - project; 13 Triumph Daytona 675R - rider
Well, at least the suspension will be pretty good evidence of his wrongdoing if/when the rider sues... Pretty tough to argue that the cop did nothing wrong when he is suspended for the exact event for which the victim is suing.

And seriously, cops are just people too. There's good people and bad people; people with good judgment and people with bad judgment; people with grudges and without. Sometimes those people with bad judgment get through the cracks and end up in a position of power. Don't generalize everyone based on one bad apple. In a sense, that's what a lot of non-riders do to us as riders, if you think about it. Sure, THIS cop is a bad apple. That doesn't mean all of them are. I agree 100% with the outrage against this particular cop. I just don't like generalizing a group of people based on the actions of one member. After all, we aren't all 1%er biker gang members right? It's not fair to us to say that one biker gang member represents all of us.

I'm not tryin to start the flame war back up (although it WAS fun to read!), I'm just trying to say that it's totally appropriate to be outraged at this particular bad cop, but don't be pissed at the good ones. They are probably as pissed off as we are at this guy!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #111
Peg Dragger
 
Joined: Jul 2006
From: Seattle, WA
Bluuu, your sarcasm is boring.

Also, cops are not supposed to be "bad people" with "bad judgment." There is a process that is supposed to eliminate those things.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #112
Superbiker
Andy Capp's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Marysville, WA

I Ride: 08 675, 72 XL250, 93 PW80, 80 GS250
Thanks for the pm Bluuu. I'm glad to read you have verbal diarrhea for trolling purposes. Pretty darn low if you ask me.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #113
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Capp View Post
Thanks for the pm Bluuu. I'm glad to read you have verbal diarrhea for trolling purposes. Pretty darn low if you ask me.
I find it pretty darn low and a form of verbal diarrhea that people blindly defend police without offering a shred of coherent evidence regarding their effectiveness.

Why do police depts protect bad cops like the one in the video in Dallas? I don't consider giving him what effectively amounts to a 38 day vacation while protecting his job for him upon his return at all sufficient. The thug should be fired and his record marked so as to forever disallow him from ever being hired in a law enforcement capacity again. Disciplinary action like that might earn police depts a little respect rather than contempt.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #114
Permit
1rocket69's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
From: Birch Bay, WA

I Ride: ZX-10R 2004/ 06 KTM 560SMR
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
Btw, it's funny you should mention how well the police are protecting me even while i am asleep in my rack. About 9 years ago, a thug broke into our home and stole credit cards, checks and ID out of my wife's purse that was sitting on our kitchen table...while we were asleep in our rack upstairs. The cops of course, dutifully showed up afterwards, when it was convenient for them. When they did, they were absolutely pathetically incompent at even making a report and gathering any potential evidence that might help them match the thug should they be caught trying to use any of what they stole. I'll skip boring you with all the details, but I shall have to disagree with your claim of them protecting me while I'm in my rack.
Sounds like you did a GREAT job of protecting your family

Ever think of what they MIGHT have done with no Police or laws??? maybe just killed you in your sleep, raped your wife and burned your house down.

But since you don't need any help EVER, I'm sure you tracked down the bad guys and got your stuff back and booked them into jail yourself.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #115
Permit
dcdeuce's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
From: Woodinville, WA

I Ride: 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
Why thank you for your kind words. You sir are a wise, understanding, happy go lucky and humble man.

Btw, it's funny you should mention how well the police are protecting me even while i am asleep in my rack. About 9 years ago, a thug broke into our home and stole credit cards, checks and ID out of my wife's purse that was sitting on our kitchen table...while we were asleep in our rack upstairs. The cops of course, dutifully showed up afterwards, when it was convenient for them. When they did, they were absolutely pathetically incompent at even making a report and gathering any potential evidence that might help them match the thug should they be caught trying to use any of what they stole. I'll skip boring you with all the details, but I shall have to disagree with your claim of them protecting me while I'm in my rack.
So let me get this straight, do you think they have some sort of crystal ball that they use to see the next time a crime is going to be committed? Seriously? LOL

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-27-2012, 11:05 PM   #116
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rocket69 View Post
Sounds like you did a GREAT job of protecting your family

Ever think of what they MIGHT have done with no Police or laws??? maybe just killed you in your sleep, raped your wife and burned your house down.

But since you don't need any help EVER, I'm sure you tracked down the bad guys and got your stuff back and booked them into jail yourself.
Actually, yes, we have done a fine job of protecting ourselves...we're still alive and all we lost was a few credit cards.

If you think someone can't break into your home when you are asleep...think again Einstein. It happens every day in ever city in the friggin world.

And again yes, what little tracking down of anything was done by us in conjunction with a bank that managed to nap my wife's I'd from a woman trying to cash a check. The local police where the bank was located were to busy to show up in time to nab the woman after the teller called it in. Our local police couldn't be bothered to coordinate any info with the bank because it was down in auburn or some place and we live in Kirkland. Apparently the local police that took the report couldn't be bothered because it was out of their jurisdiction.

Of course maybe it could have all been avoided if our local police had bothered to show up when our neighbor called in a report of someone trying to break into her home next door. But hey...it must of been time god midnight donuts.

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdeuce View Post
So let me get this straight, do you think they have some sort of crystal ball that they use to see the next time a crime is going to be committed? Seriously? LOL
Uh no, that's kind of the point Einstein. Cops cannot protect us. They aren't capable of doing do in most instances.

However, if are going to have them it would be nice if they got off their fat asses and at least tried to solve a few crimes after they happen. Especially when they get plenty of help from citizens because they are too stupid, lazy and ignorant to figure out how to do the simplest of tasks.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Bluuu; 09-27-2012 at 11:27 PM..
 
Old 09-27-2012, 11:56 PM   #117
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
You know, these stupid incompetent police stories are kind of fun.

Here's one about Seattle police...

So I was working in pioneer square and on occasion would walk up to the market for a piroshky. A buddy and I get our piroshkys and since it's near the north end of the market we decide to walk around the vendor stalls at the far north end and turn down western rather than wrestle our way back through the market back down to western. We didn't get far though...

As we near the north end, some guy ask me for a cigarette and I hand him one. 5 seconds later we are descended upon by 2 bike cops and a car. Another car showed up a minute later. Myself, my buddy, the cigarette guy and a couple other guys standing nearby are all told not to move, we can't go anywhere. We are escorted over to a brick planter and told to sit down. One by one we are searched and our IDs are taken. We are told that as they run our IDs if no warrants come up we will be released.

I'm like fuck this...WTF? I'm told to shut up and that we have been stopped because we are in a known drug area. I'm like dude, we are in the fucking market. You want druggies? Look across the street at the little park overlooking the viaduct. See those guys gathered on the south end of the park. Watch them for two minutes. When they shake hands one of them will then walk over to that new million dollar self cleaning outhouse the city put there. When he comes out clouds of crack smoke will follow him out. There's your druggie dumbass. It's not the guys in shirts and ties coming to the market fir piroshkys on their lunchbreak.

Just the same, I was detained for about 45 fucking minutes by 4 cops that had a collective iq somewhere south of your average box of rocks. But hey, these are the same folks that are going to somehow protect me right?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Bluuu; 09-28-2012 at 12:02 AM..
 
Old 09-28-2012, 05:19 AM   #118
Streetfighter
Lone Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: Pennisula backroads
Blog Entries: 2

I Ride: a cruzzer
Wow.
Finally got curious about this thread when I saw it got to 6 pages. And actually read the whole dam thing.
Its great!
Blu is actually a conservative pimping anarchy!!
This is great!!
Obviously the college educated office worker never met anyone like Me before I got clean and sober. Nor has He had to reside in a truly bad neighborhood.
Yea Dude, I am assuming much about you, but hey, your words speak for themselves.
I am grateful the looming presence of extended jail time existed in my youth to keep Me somewhat in line. And I aint even a bad man. But have run with violent criminals and still know several.....,
I am truly glad there is law enforcement so one such as Blu can have such naive beliefs....,
I used to hate cops too. But for much different reasons.
Hell I might even watch the video that caused such great entertainment!
But nah, I got to pack to head to Dutch Harbor. Speaking of deterrent. Its the only reason that place still exists.
As it is, there is plenty of rape, murder and alcohol fueled beatings for such a small town on a god forsaken rock. Kind of the last of the wild west lol...,
And it aint nothing compared to....,say....,East St. Louis.
Where the cops are the only reason the violent criminals and gangs dont run the Missouri side of the river too.
The NW is such a great place to live and raise a family.
Truly, this thread is great.
Thanks Blu. Made Me real happy I can leave my house, cars, bikes, jewelry and girlfriend without a worry.
All because deterrent makes them safe.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #119
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
Congratulations! You're wrong on just about everything you said and assumed.

I'm not a "conservative". There are exceptions regarding some issues, but generally I'm conservative on fiscal and foreign policy, but liberal on social policy. I think they have a label for people like that. Care to configure it out?

I'm not pimping anarchy. I'm just recognizing that police can't protect society, and they don't. But they cause a lot of harm.

Met someone like you? Never lived in a truly bad neighborhood? You have no fucking idea.

Yeah, I'm an office worker...now. Ask me sometime how I put myself through college, or even highschool for that matter. Again, you really have no fucking idea.

Police don't deter anything. Your shit aint safe. That's a fantasy. Thugs don't much care about consequences.

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rider View Post
Wow.
Finally got curious about this thread when I saw it got to 6 pages. And actually read the whole dam thing.
Its great!
Blu is actually a conservative pimping anarchy!!
This is great!!
Obviously the college educated office worker never met anyone like Me before I got clean and sober. Nor has He had to reside in a truly bad neighborhood.
Yea Dude, I am assuming much about you, but hey, your words speak for themselves.
I am grateful the looming presence of extended jail time existed in my youth to keep Me somewhat in line. And I aint even a bad man. But have run with violent criminals and still know several.....,
I am truly glad there is law enforcement so one such as Blu can have such naive beliefs....,
I used to hate cops too. But for much different reasons.
Hell I might even watch the video that caused such great entertainment!
But nah, I got to pack to head to Dutch Harbor. Speaking of deterrent. Its the only reason that place still exists.
As it is, there is plenty of rape, murder and alcohol fueled beatings for such a small town on a god forsaken rock. Kind of the last of the wild west lol...,
And it aint nothing compared to....,say....,East St. Louis.
Where the cops are the only reason the violent criminals and gangs dont run the Missouri side of the river too.
The NW is such a great place to live and raise a family.
Truly, this thread is great.
Thanks Blu. Made Me real happy I can leave my house, cars, bikes, jewelry and girlfriend without a worry.
All because deterrent makes them safe.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Bluuu; 10-03-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > PNW Riders > Motorcycle Talk


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed