mrmat25

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Chicken Strips
barry.mccockener's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Shelton, WA (little Arkansas)

I Ride: the little green bitch
Keith Code Has Some Serious Competition


__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 09-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Shredder
nsrg500's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Everett. WA

I Ride: GS1150 Rat bike, NSR(G)500cc two stroke,CBR 900rr, 00 VFR800f
I knew those guys had to go to school to be a "biker".
Every one was trying to say it's in the owner's manual, but I say no you have to take a class to learn how to be a "biker".

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #3
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
He is joking...isn't he?

I'm just not quite sure.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #4
Pit Crew
PeeJay's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Portland, OR

I Ride: SV1000S in the faster copper color, and a hell of a lot slower than I used to.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
He is joking...isn't he?

I'm just not quite sure.
Motorcycling's version of Poe's law. I'm pretty sure he was trying to be funny.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #5
Shredder
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Beaverton

I Ride: Harley FLHTCU
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
He is joking...isn't he?

I'm just not quite sure.
Good God I hope he is kidding. Lots of subtle jokes in this......

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
Novice Racer
Real Fast Travis's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
From: .
If you're not sure whether he is joking or not, you might be a biker.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
Chicken Strips
barry.mccockener's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Shelton, WA (little Arkansas)

I Ride: the little green bitch
I think it was his way of making fun of wannabe bikers because he was born a biker. I found it pretty damn funny when he was showing how to shift and practicing without a bike. If you watch Twist of the Wrist II there's a scene near the end where Keith is showing the squids how to blip the throttle while down shifting and releasing the clutch. He has the squid "air" practicing it. Keep practicing, you'll have it in no time!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 02:53 PM   #8
Streetfighter
Tromatic's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Portland

I Ride: Yamaha Warrior
I do believe he's serious. In his braking video, he states that the majority of your braking power comes from the front. That is unusual for someone on an HD, where a maximum braking effort is usually described as "I had to lay' er down."


__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
Shredder
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Beaverton

I Ride: Harley FLHTCU
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromatic View Post
I do believe he's serious. In his braking video, he states that the majority of your braking power comes from the front. That is unusual for someone on an HD, where a maximum braking effort is usually described as "I had to lay' er down."
I do not know where you get these slanderous lies sir, but you have the worst case of "Harley envy" I have ever seen.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #10
Shredder
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Beaverton

I Ride: Harley FLHTCU
Looking through this "Dudes" you tube list, I think he is being somewhat serious.




I think Kieth will be just fine.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #11
Streetfighter
Tromatic's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Portland

I Ride: Yamaha Warrior
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
I do not know where you get these slanderous lies sir, but you have the worst case of "Harley envy" I have ever seen.
No envy here. When do you wish to claim the beer I owe you?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Tromatic; 09-15-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 
Old 09-15-2012, 05:17 PM   #12
Shredder
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Beaverton

I Ride: Harley FLHTCU
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromatic View Post
No enviy here. When do you wish to claim the beer I owe you?
I am going to be tied up (Figuratively) for the next couple weeks (Family stuff, Mom's 80th BD to plan).

How about a week from Tuesday we meet at Ava's for a coffee instead?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #13
Streetfighter
Tromatic's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Portland

I Ride: Yamaha Warrior
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
I am going to be tied up (Figuratively) for the next couple weeks (Family stuff, Mom's 80th BD to plan).

How about a week from Tuesday we meet at Ava's for a coffee instead?
My brain needs date and time, but otherwise yer on!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #14
Shredder
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Beaverton

I Ride: Harley FLHTCU
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromatic View Post
My brain needs date and time, but otherwise yer on!
September 25th say 6:30ish?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #15
Streetfighter
Tromatic's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Portland

I Ride: Yamaha Warrior
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
September 25th say 6:30ish?
Done!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #16
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Fast Travis View Post
If you're not sure whether he is joking or not, you might be a biker.
Oh gawd! Do you know any good 12 step programs I can check into?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #17
Shredder
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Beaverton

I Ride: Harley FLHTCU
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
Oh gawd! Do you know any good 12 step programs I can check into?
I'm sorry to say, no there isn't.

You need to go to your nearest Harley dealer and buy your next bike.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #18
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
I'm sorry to say, no there isn't.

You need to go to your nearest Harley dealer and buy your next bike.
Going over the mountain today with my family so we could take my dad (hes visiting for a couple of weeks) to Leavenworth, I let a bunch of harleys get past me. Since I'm a rider and it sucks to get stuck behind a cage on a sweet mountain road, i thought I'd be a nice guy and hey...I'll pull over a bit and slow down so the whole group of them can get by safely and go have fun.

About 20 miles later they were still only about a half a wobbly curve in front of me. So I start shit talking hardly ablesons. My wife promptly starts shit talking me telling me it's only a matter of time until I can't fold up my legs onto a sportbike and will one day find my smug ass sitting on a Harley.

But that day is not today!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Bluuu; 09-15-2012 at 07:40 PM..
 
Old 09-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #19
Shredder
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
From: Beaverton

I Ride: Harley FLHTCU
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
Going over the mountain today with my family so we could take my dad (hes visiting for a couple of weeks) to Leavenworth, I let a bunch of harleys get past me. Since I'm a rider and it sucks to get stuck behind a cage on a sweet mountain road, i thought I'd be a nice guy and hey...I'll pull over a bit and slow down so the whole group of them can get by safely and go have fun.

About 20 miles later they were still only about a half a wobbly curve in front of me. So I start shit talking hardly ablesons. My wife promptly starts shit talking me telling me it's only a matter of time until I can't fold up my legs onto a sportbike and will one day find my smug ass sitting on a Harley.

But that day is not today!
It's the rider more then the bike in that case, a Harley can handle.

It like I alway say, you sportbike riders are all Harley riders in Training.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #20
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
It's the rider more then the bike in that case, a Harley can handle.

It like I alway say, you sportbike riders are all Harley riders in Training.
I just always assumed they were too busy fiddling with the chrome espresso maker to ride.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > PNW Riders > Motorcycle Talk


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed