mrmat25

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #161
WMRRA 1st VP
Gotama's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
From: Kent

I Ride: lawnmower
G donny would you please accept my apology for MY failed attempt at getting back at you for something that I really don't remember anymore lol
I had no Idea I was such an ass back then

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 09-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #162
Knee Dragger
FeralRdr's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
From: Portland, OR
Blog Entries: 2

I Ride: Nap of the Earth
Thread resurrection for the win.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #163
bcj
Railer
bcj's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: teh rock
Left field



BFE







wut

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2012, 07:37 PM   #164
Peg Dragger
Norainy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Nehalem, Or

I Ride: cause I obey the voices in my head
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by dwschultzy View Post
Once again, thanks on the lesson's of concealment of weapons. I do not carry this weapon, I do not even consider it a operable weapon. I would never fire this, nor would I have a need to. Thus it would never be "concealed" in my possesion. The only time it would be moved is if/when I move. Then it will be handled accordingly. Thanks again.
You are such a pussy. I have many "illegal", weapons and cary them many times and am not afraid to post it. Why not you? Oh yeah, you are a pussy. You must be a republican and bow to the crap they spill.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #165
Peg Dragger
Norainy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Nehalem, Or

I Ride: cause I obey the voices in my head
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralRdr View Post
Thread resurrection for the win.
Hell yah

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #166
Novice Racer
WTFO's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: An unstated X,Y,Z coordinate

I Ride: 09 Blk Daytona 675 (better than hoochie), BLK/Silver 06 Tiger, Red 04 R1, Yellow 99 Daytona 955i
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by littleq624 View Post
people were not in good moods today...i had some lady slam on the brakes and freak at me, and flip me off as i passed her, because of my headlights (they are modulated...)
Dont blame her those things irritate the piss outta me - dont get me wrong all for visibility but those things just flat piss me off

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #167
Novice Racer
WTFO's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: An unstated X,Y,Z coordinate

I Ride: 09 Blk Daytona 675 (better than hoochie), BLK/Silver 06 Tiger, Red 04 R1, Yellow 99 Daytona 955i
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyguy View Post
ha!














this one isnt closed.

















back in the day.........................
YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #168
Permit
tollarja's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: Spanaway, WA
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by dwschultzy View Post
So I decided to go back out tonight just for the hell of it. Decided to slab it down to a friends in Tukwilla.
Cruising along minding my own buisness in the carpool lane just south of Seattle and some drunk clown's in a full size chev truck decide to cut me off. No big, I just roll on the throttle a little and go around them.
About a mile or so down the road I see them coming up quick, I change lanes to let them go by and I notice the passenger hanging out the window. I move over one more lane just in time to catch what looked like a 1/2 breaker bar being thrown at me. Hit me in the left foot. I slowed way down to take a look and see if there was anything wrong with me or the bike, this is when I saw the breaker bar sliding across I-5. These fucks start slowing down and moving over to the shoulder where I am stopping.
I wanted nothing to do with this situation so I just got back on the throttle hard, they tried following. Now there is no way I am letting two fucks catch me in a full size truck, so I open it up and wait till there is no way these assholes can see me any longer take an exit and go directly to a gas station to calm down.
Did not get a plate number, so I knew it would do me no good to call wsp, but where the fuck is a cop when you need one?
I hate to be cynical, but of the few times someone has needed a cop and I've been there, they are never there and I had to take care of things. I know some of them are probably serving and protecting the public, which is their mandate, not protecting individuals, but they ain't the ones I see.

When my dd, without my knowledge got drunk and spun out on the freeway and busted his axle. The cops were there to take him to jail and leave myself and my drunk buddy in the middle of nowhere and out of cab range, despite having room in their cars.

When a girl got hit by a car, my friend administered medical attention while I called the ambulance. A cop showed up a few moments after and proceeded to direct traffic with no concern for the girl. I was on the phone with the dispatcher and I asked if the cop had an ambulance on the way...nope.

When my apartment neighbor broke into his own apartment, I just heard the shattering of glass in a moderately bad neighborhood, the cops took a half hour or more and told me to wait in my apartment. Yeah, a healthy 28 year old former Marine is going to sit and wait while someone potentially robs or murders my neighbor.

When we followed a drunk truck driver, who crossed multiple lanes to cut us off and many other people repeatedly from Bellevue to his home in Bothell, talking to the police the whole time, they failed to dispatch a vehicle to intercept or even show up at his house.

I think the cop you needed was probably writing some person a ticket for 10 over.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-17-2012, 11:24 AM   #169
Peg Dragger
Worldtraveller's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: Medford, OR

I Ride: Wearing ears.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantizzle View Post
next time i see you, you're getting a hug.
Come to the track this weekend, I'm sure Donny'll be there!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #170
Peg Dragger
Worldtraveller's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: Medford, OR

I Ride: Wearing ears.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by flailer View Post
This stupid shit wont be seen in Canada, Calif, the Midwest, east coast. Not Italy, Germany, Netherlands, or Europe. Not even in England, Japan and Australia, where they drive on the WRONG side of the road.
This is horribly wrong. Mind you, I wish it was right, but it isn't. I've ridden motorcycles in the southwest, midwest, and here in the PNW, and people are about the same everywhere. Some of the habits of midwest drivers were, IMO, much more infuriating as a general rule, but the aggressive assholes are everywhere, in about the same percentages, it seems. The only reason we seem to have more here is because there are more people here.....

I think you did the right thing, Donny, and it's stories like this that make me inclined to want to try to have my GoPro running any time I'm on my bicycle or motorcycle. (People are even more aggressive towards me on my bicycle, since they are pretty sure they can easily get away.)

Just noticed the date of the OP on this thread. Who's the asshat that bumped it?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Worldtraveller; 09-17-2012 at 11:44 AM..
 
Old 09-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #171
Race Qualifier
evander's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: N side Spokane

I Ride: a Yamaha slayer real slow.
Man oh man there are a bunch of old school peeps up in this thread.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #172
Permit
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: Eugene
MWahaha.......Old thread?!?!

I skimmed the first few pages and no-one called B.S. on keeping it up or not getting hurt after getting hit in the foot with a 1/2 breaker bar bouncing across the freeway?


Never happened! Shoot that with your triple tree mounted laser gun!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #173
Race Qualifier
dwschultzy's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Nov 2007
From: .
Blog Entries: 2
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelbor View Post
MWahaha.......Old thread?!?!

I skimmed the first few pages and no-one called B.S. on keeping it up or not getting hurt after getting hit in the foot with a 1/2 breaker bar bouncing across the freeway?


Never happened! Shoot that with your triple tree mounted laser gun!
Did too!!!!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #174
Permit
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: Eugene
"Too" means also.....I think you meant "to"

Did not!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #175
Race Qualifier
dwschultzy's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Nov 2007
From: .
Blog Entries: 2
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelbor View Post
"Too" means also.....I think you meant "to"

Did not!
Listen asshole. The story is real. I've got way to many other stories to tell that some wouldn't think is real for me to take the time to write up a bs story.

All you're proving by questioning the validity of the story, is that people from Oregon are in fact, retarded. Thank you.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #176
Shredical
jnicola's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
From: Mt Hood OR
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: 98 VFR800FI | 09 CRF250R
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by dwschultzy View Post
Did not get a plate number, so I knew it would do me no good to call wsp, but where the fuck is a cop when you need one?

They're not there, that's why you pick up a gun!


...and I just realized that this is a 4 year old thread showing up again... odd!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by jnicola; 09-18-2012 at 09:48 AM..
 
Old 09-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #177
Shredder
taznhell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
From: Cornelius, Oregon

I Ride: Everyday
Too throttle up and boogie on out was the correct course of action nobody was hurt. Thankfully you did not wreck or get a ticket for speeding as you rocketed away. Douchebags such as these are not rare that is the sad fact. I had a A-hole throw a fountain drink 32 ounce out of a passenger window it shatterred the windshield on my bike when it hit it. This also caused a good wobble for about 20 seconds and I pulled to the side of the road as I regained control. They stopped and then backed down the safety lane towards me. I was 19 years old at the time and pretty shaken up this was just outside LA. The driver and two passengers jumped outta the cage and started running towards me. I heard a the rumble of a bikes exhuast coming up behind me at this point and turned to see like 20 guys on a wide assortment of Harleys. The guys in the cage ran for their ride and got the F outta there as 10 of the bikers chased them. I turned to see a tattooed biker with a Hells Angel jacket and he said "Hey kid you OK" I said yeah. He said "Saw the whole thing happen what a bunch of ass holes" He then got on his bike and rode away with the rest of the guys. I always wondered if the others caught up to that cage and what they did to them.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #178
Licensed
Darvax's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
From: Bellevue, Wa

I Ride: GSX-R600 20th Anniversary
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by taznhell View Post
Too throttle up and boogie on out was the correct course of action nobody was hurt. Thankfully you did not wreck or get a ticket for speeding as you rocketed away. Douchebags such as these are not rare that is the sad fact. I had a A-hole throw a fountain drink 32 ounce out of a passenger window it shatterred the windshield on my bike when it hit it. This also caused a good wobble for about 20 seconds and I pulled to the side of the road as I regained control. They stopped and then backed down the safety lane towards me. I was 19 years old at the time and pretty shaken up this was just outside LA. The driver and two passengers jumped outta the cage and started running towards me. I heard a the rumble of a bikes exhuast coming up behind me at this point and turned to see like 20 guys on a wide assortment of Harleys. The guys in the cage ran for their ride and got the F outta there as 10 of the bikers chased them. I turned to see a tattooed biker with a Hells Angel jacket and he said "Hey kid you OK" I said yeah. He said "Saw the whole thing happen what a bunch of ass holes" He then got on his bike and rode away with the rest of the guys. I always wondered if the others caught up to that cage and what they did to them.
Thats awesome, cant ask for a better backup crew then that. awesome to see them looking after someone besides one of hier own.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #179
Permit
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: Eugene
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by dwschultzy View Post
Listen asshole. The story is real. I've got way to many other stories to tell that some wouldn't think is real for me to take the time to write up a bs story.

All you're proving by questioning the validity of the story, is that people from Oregon are in fact, retarded. Thank you.
Its hard for me to listen since I don't read out loud to myself but thanks! Your welcome. We''re r terderer don heer.

I dont think your story is fake - I just dont think a half breaker bar thrown across a freeway hit your foot without doing damage or causing a spill. Well put in your argument of validity, by the way...so in other words, so much possibly fake shit has happened to you that it would be a waste of time to write fake shit?


__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #180
Shredder
taznhell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
From: Cornelius, Oregon

I Ride: Everyday
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Darvax View Post
Thats awesome, cant ask for a better backup crew then that. awesome to see them looking after someone besides one of hier own.
It might have had soemthing to do with me wearing my army fatigues, combat boots and being in the military. Dunno but I did appreciate the gesture they made.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > PNW Riders > Motorcycle Talk


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed