Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #141
Pit Crew
Rabid Machina's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: The Desolate Land of Yelm-A-Minjaro

I Ride: '08 Honda CBR600RR Graffiti(Sold) '06 Honda CBR1000RR Silver(Gone Baby Gone) '06 DRZ400SM(Sold)
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnbo View Post
Chimp & cr ackup:a Blimp..................
they were moving too took me a while to catch up when they finally hit traffic at the exit they were getting off.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 09-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #142
Shredder
Ryanthegreat1's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Olympia

I Ride: XR650R
Bingthejew at about 8:40 on Rainier Rd. You must have been LATE because that looked like extra legal speeds.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #143
Licensed
bingthejew's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
From: Rainier, WA
Blog Entries: 5

I Ride: 98 CBR919RR
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanthegreat1 View Post
Bingthejew at about 8:40 on Rainier Rd. You must have been LATE because that looked like extra legal speeds.
Yep, I was wayyy late leaving for class. One of these days I will get caught on Rainier Rd. only goes so far...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #144
Endorsed
rodeo's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Yelm

I Ride: '12 KTM 690 Enduro R, '08 WR280X, and some other stuff
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by bingthejew View Post
Yep, I was wayyy late leaving for class. One of these days I will get caught on Rainier Rd. only goes so far...
I got pulled over on Rainier road a couple weeks ago. They like to hide in all those service road entrances. watch it!

also; bing i think you've made a new friend at school, I saw a scooter snuggling up to your bike in the parking lot today. I shoulda snapped a pic!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #145
Licensed
bingthejew's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
From: Rainier, WA
Blog Entries: 5

I Ride: 98 CBR919RR
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo View Post
I got pulled over on Rainier road a couple weeks ago. They like to hide in all those service road entrances. watch it!

also; bing i think you've made a new friend at school, I saw a scooter snuggling up to your bike in the parking lot today. I shoulda snapped a pic!
Damn, everybody is catching me... I need to change out my plastics or get a new bike...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #146
Peg Dragger
JIMMYRAY31B's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: Whiteman AFB, MO

I Ride: '14 Ducati Hypermotard SP
Just spotted Dave (busadave) on Martin and College.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #147
Peg Dragger
BusaDave's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Lacey, Wa
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: Busa. Sold KTM 625 SMC
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYRAY31B View Post
Just spotted Dave (busadave) on Martin and College.
Wasn't me, unless it was in my car.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #148
Peg Dragger
JIMMYRAY31B's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: Whiteman AFB, MO

I Ride: '14 Ducati Hypermotard SP
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaDave View Post
Wasn't me, unless it was in my car.
Ha, you sure? Guy was your size, same red/black jacket, black helmet w/ some red design. It's your twin!

BTW this was at like 4:45pm

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #149
Peg Dragger
BusaDave's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Lacey, Wa
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: Busa. Sold KTM 625 SMC
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYRAY31B View Post
Ha, you sure? Guy was your size, same red/black jacket, black helmet w/ some red design. It's your twin!

BTW this was at like 4:45pm
I'm sure. I went thru there in my car about that time but not the bike. I do have a twin.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #150
Licensed
Ducsoup's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
From: Olympia

I Ride: Ducati Monster S2R ***SOLD***
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaDave View Post
I'm sure. I went thru there in my car about that time but not the bike. I do have a twin.
GOD HELP US!!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-10-2011, 08:22 AM   #151
Race Qualifier
WashingtonBlonde's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
From: Lacey, WA

I Ride: '01 R6
So who has the silver truck with Kawasaki sticker and license plate "BRRRP"? Made me laugh as this seems to be Norm's new favorite word.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #152
Picture Whore
shelbyguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: lacey

I Ride: Aprilia Factory, 525SMR, DRZ400sm, and a gaggle of others
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonBlonde View Post
So who has the silver truck with Kawasaki sticker and license plate "BRRRP"? Made me laugh as this seems to be Norm's new favorite word.
brrrp


and ktm 625smc sound nothing alike.



__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-12-2011, 08:19 AM   #153
Race Qualifier
WashingtonBlonde's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
From: Lacey, WA

I Ride: '01 R6
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyguy View Post
brrrp


and ktm 625smc sound nothing alike.


Doesn't change the fact...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 11-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #154
Licensed
bingthejew's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
From: Rainier, WA
Blog Entries: 5

I Ride: 98 CBR919RR
Coulda sworn I saw Optimus Prime6 in the Hawks Prairie Gamestop at 11:40am today

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 11-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #155
Pit Crew
Rabid Machina's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: The Desolate Land of Yelm-A-Minjaro

I Ride: '08 Honda CBR600RR Graffiti(Sold) '06 Honda CBR1000RR Silver(Gone Baby Gone) '06 DRZ400SM(Sold)
CODMW3 musta been on the agenda for the day

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 01-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #156
Newbie
 
Joined: Dec 2011
From: Aberdeen, WA
Olympia

Olympia

Does this happen to belong to anyone on here? Spotted at the mall in olympia a few weeks ago, just had to get a pic...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 02-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #157
Shredder
Ryanthegreat1's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Olympia

I Ride: XR650R
Ducsoup

I think you were washing your bike in the driveway this AM. Passed by on a red VFR with a neon helmet.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 02-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #158
Licensed
Ducsoup's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
From: Olympia

I Ride: Ducati Monster S2R ***SOLD***
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanthegreat1 View Post
Ducsoup

I think you were washing your bike in the driveway this AM. Passed by on a red VFR with a neon helmet.
Nope that was my evil twin. I was with the GF in Montesano Sunday morning, I was at work Monday Morning..GOD HELP ME GET TIME FOR A RIDE!!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 02-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #159
Shredder
Ryanthegreat1's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Olympia

I Ride: XR650R
And I was thinking the Monster was a little rare around here. Maybe next time I see your evil twin I will stop and ask if he is a member on here.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 02-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #160
Licensed
Bill98579's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Grand Mound, wa
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanthegreat1 View Post
And I was thinking the Monster was a little rare around here. Maybe next time I see your evil twin I will stop and ask if he is a member on here.
I saw 2 today.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Washington Riders > Westside > Olympia


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed