mrmat25

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
Licensed
zx14revn's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Apr 2009
From: graham,wa
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: in the rain
st helens looking for fast paced riders sat morn.
Iam bored , I will be up there for the day. Iam not going to take pics. Gona leave black marks in the corners. Looking for guys that that want to ride hard. Where ya at, and check the egos at the bottom of the hill.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 08-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Novice Racer
WTFO's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: An unstated X,Y,Z coordinate

I Ride: 09 Blk Daytona 675 (better than hoochie), BLK/Silver 06 Tiger, Red 04 R1, Yellow 99 Daytona 955i
Go to the effing Ridge on the 31st - enough folks have died this week

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #3
Moderator
Grantizzle's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Mill Creek, Wa

I Ride: slower than you with a bigger grin!
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFO View Post
Go to the effing Ridge on the 31st - enough folks have died this week
excellent advice.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
Peg Dragger
canyon63's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: Olympia, WA

I Ride: a slow bike, slow
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFO View Post
Go to the effing Ridge on the 31st - enough folks have died this week
My first thought too, not that Helens isn't a fun ride.

I'm prolly gunna just gunna go gunna drop my bike gunna a few gunna times learning to gunna ride the balance point, gunna.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
Novice Racer
WTFO's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: An unstated X,Y,Z coordinate

I Ride: 09 Blk Daytona 675 (better than hoochie), BLK/Silver 06 Tiger, Red 04 R1, Yellow 99 Daytona 955i
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by canyon63 View Post
My first thought too, not that Helens isn't a fun ride.

I'm prolly gunna just gunna go gunna drop my bike gunna a few gunna times learning to gunna ride the balance point, gunna.
St Helens is a good place to get cold cocked by a motorhome or car - or go off and go a long way downhill - plus the cops - I will stick to the sticks

Fuck track is way safer

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #6
Novice Racer
Thaloc's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Wenatchee, WA

I Ride: in my memories
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFO View Post
Fuck track is way safer
Where is this Fuck Track you speak of?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #7
Novice Racer
WTFO's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: An unstated X,Y,Z coordinate

I Ride: 09 Blk Daytona 675 (better than hoochie), BLK/Silver 06 Tiger, Red 04 R1, Yellow 99 Daytona 955i
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaloc View Post
Where is this Fuck Track you speak of?
My new favorite place to ride The Ridge Motorsports at Shelton

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 04:50 AM   #8
Licensed
zx14revn's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Apr 2009
From: graham,wa
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: in the rain
I didn't ask for advice, but I do see y iam never on pnw. Fuck it, I used to be a little bitch to.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 05:20 AM   #9
Shredder
gannonjf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Seattle, WA

I Ride: for OPRT
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by zx14revn View Post
I didn't ask for advice, but I do see y iam never on pnw. Fuck it, I used to be a little bitch to.
lol. Railing on public roads does what exactly?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 05:48 AM   #10
Superbiker
Wyckedan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Seattle, Wa

I Ride: 2012 RSV4 Factory APRC with OPRT
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by zx14revn View Post
I didn't ask for advice, but I do see y iam never on pnw. Fuck it, I used to be a little bitch to.
Aren't you cute!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 06:19 AM   #11
Moderator
Texasl's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Port Orchard, WA

I Ride: 2007 Moto Guzzi Norge, 1988 H-D (Project) Electra-Glide
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by zx14revn View Post
I didn't ask for advice, but I do see y iam never on pnw. Fuck it, I used to be a little bitch to.
I'm confused by your usage of the past tense.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #12
Peg Dragger
smokedu's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: T-town, Wa

I Ride: with O.P.R.T on some KTM's or a Kaw.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by zx14revn View Post
Iam bored , I will be up there for the day. Iam not going to take pics. Gona leave black marks in the corners. Looking for guys that that want to ride hard. Where ya at, and check the egos at the bottom of the hill.
Sorry I missed this post Brad. I will be installing the slipper clutch today. Looking forward to the next time riding with you.
Sorry the trolls came out and shit all over this thread

Derick

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:33 AM   #13
Endorsed
FootNote's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: Olympia, WA

I Ride: 96 VMax
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedu View Post
Sorry I missed this post Brad. I will be installing the slipper clutch today. Looking forward to the next time riding with you.
Sorry the trolls came out and shit all over this thread

Derick
I honestly dont think there was any trolling in the thread untill he flipped his shit and was pissed people didn't feel like risking it.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #14
Licensed
champion's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: grandview wa

I Ride: kz650 gsxr1000 gsxr600
watch out for deer its not yet hunting season.Have fun we just want you to make it home.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #15
Peg Dragger
JIMMYRAY31B's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: Thetford, United Kingdom

I Ride: '14 Ducati Hypermotard SP
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by FootNote View Post
I honestly dont think there was any trolling in the thread untill he flipped his shit and was pissed people didn't feel like risking it.
I think the trolls did come out on this. He asked if anyone wanted to ride and gave the pace of it.

And I lol'ed at the comments to to the track especially when it came from people that I know love railing on the back roads.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #16
Superbiker
Cyndy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
From: Chicagoland

I Ride: 2010 RC8R; 2009 ZX6R; Percheron/Paint (equine variety)
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedu View Post
Sorry I missed this post Brad. I will be installing the slipper clutch today. Looking forward to the next time riding with you.
Sorry the trolls came out and shit all over this thread

Derick
Looking forward to hearing how the install goes.

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by FootNote View Post
I honestly dont think there was any trolling in the thread untill he flipped his shit and was pissed people didn't feel like risking it.
Dude posted a ride and got nothing but people telling him he shouldn't go or ridiculing him. I think the only shit flipped was from the people who don't want to go on the ride but felt like they needed to post.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 08:04 AM   #17
Peg Dragger
smokedu's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
From: T-town, Wa

I Ride: with O.P.R.T on some KTM's or a Kaw.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by FootNote View Post
I honestly dont think there was any trolling in the thread untill he flipped his shit and was pissed people didn't feel like risking it.
And I respectfully disagree with you. IMHO thats what this is^^^^^^^.

Pm me or come have a beer with me if you want to have a discussion about this thread. I am more than willing to try and understand your opinion.

Derick

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #18
Endorsed
FootNote's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: Olympia, WA

I Ride: 96 VMax
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedu View Post
And I respectfully disagree with you. IMHO thats what this is^^^^^^^.

Pm me or come have a beer with me if you want to have a discussion about this thread. I am more than willing to try and understand your opinion.

Derick
Dont get me wrong, I dont know him, or really anyone in the thread so its not a disprepect or shit talking thing. I just think he got a bit too upset by people wanting to play it safe after all the accidents. The fact we got two In memoriam banners up top. *shrug*

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #19
Endorsed
 
Joined: Sep 2009
From: saint helens, or

I Ride: 2007 gsxr 750
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by FootNote View Post
Dont get me wrong, I dont know him, or really anyone in the thread so its not a disprepect or shit talking thing. I just think he got a bit too upset by people wanting to play it safe after all the accidents. The fact we got two In memoriam banners up top. *shrug*
If U dont want to play, then dont go.... But posting bullshit is for little girls.
If U want to ride fast on the street that's ur business.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 08-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #20
Railer
KNanthrup's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
From: Issaquah, WA

I Ride: '09 Honda CBR1000RR, '95 BMW R1100GS, '98 KTM EXC 380SM
"fast paced" is subjective. he is on a zx14 afterall, and we all know those don't go around corners quickly :

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Washington Riders > Westside > Olympia


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed