Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 09:30 AM   #201
Licensed
robert_rr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
From: puyallup,WA
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Oly's ZX12R View Post
Great Pics by the way! You had a great turn out for the ride.

that sucks...get well soon

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 04-14-2008, 09:43 AM   #202
Pit Crew
Twiztted's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
From: Lacey

I Ride: To appease the inner demons!
[QUOTE=Twisted Sweeper;1081576]So the best picture from the ride..........





Olympia


Good to see the smile on your face Mrs. Sweeper.....hope it wasn't just from the pain medication

I truly hope you give the riding another chance....I've seen the dark side of motorcycling a couple of times and it is still a blast to ride. Heal up quick and keep smiling.

At least keep us posted and show for a few bike nights.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 10:12 AM   #203
Race Qualifier
WashingtonBlonde's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
From: Lacey, WA

I Ride: '01 R6
Wow! That's crazy cool of the WSP to give you that escort!!!! Nice to hear. I'm glad she's doing well and so sorry she had to experience that.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #204
Knee Dragger
fstenuf's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
From: Auburn, WA

I Ride: TODAY, tomorrow, and the next day, F$*K mother nature!
damn, sorry i missed it. and sorry to collin for not making the meetup! overslept, by A LOT. Looks like you guys had a great time, even with the rain. Hope mrs sweeper gets well soon!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:26 PM   #205
mjn
Forum Admin
mjn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
From: Tri-Cities
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: '05 Busa, '81 Seca 550, '78 Hawk, '69 Z50A
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sweeper View Post
So the best picture from the ride..........





Olympia


Once again, I cannot thank everybody enough. Once again it shows how great this forum is. Myself and Karie have no idea how we will ever repay everyone.

From her account she was only going 35-40 on a 30 mph curve, she panicked for some reason and hit the gaurd rail, after hitting the gaurd rail she could not stop the bike (broke right arm) and just kept going until the bike stopped. She is so thankful to the guys that stopped and helped her (squirrel, Jimd2p,BGL and Johnga) for taking care of her I owe you guys so much. Also to Fastcat for coming to get her bike. This is a great community to be apart of. Yesterday proved that.

Believe it or not the 2 troopers were incredible. One escorted me back to I5 at a pretty good pace, when we got to I5 the other one was waiting for us on the on ramp. I can only imagine the confusion of the other cars on the freeway as I was escorted by both (1 in front, 1 behind) all the way to Longview 85-90 mph. I'm sure I'll never get that again. Lol.

We were at the hospital for quite awhile. They basically just took Xrays and bandaged her up. They wanted to keep her down that way for surgery but gave us the option of going to a hospital closer to home so it wold be more convienant. Twisted Goalie and his wife (thanks again) came down to give her a ride home. Lucky me, I got to ride home from Longview in the freezing cold rain.

The whole way down the mountain, I was so mad at myself. Ever since she started riding, I knew if she ever got hurt I was going to feel really bad. Well, I do!! A few times on the way up, especially when we got to the snow, I kept thinking I should stop until she catches up to make sure she was okay. I'm kicking myself for not stopping. I feel so selfish, It was just nice and alot of fun to be up in the fast group again after all the slow riding the last few months. I should've stayed in the back with her on her first group ride.
anyways enough of that for know.

Well we get to go see the surgeon in a little bit. Just wanted to thank everyone again. I owe everybody so much. Your all incredible people.

thank you

We're just glad she's ok!!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #206
mjn
Forum Admin
mjn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
From: Tri-Cities
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: '05 Busa, '81 Seca 550, '78 Hawk, '69 Z50A
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by superslushpuppy View Post
Olympia

Help us east siders out.... who are we lookin' at in this picture??

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #207
Retired
Plummy's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
From: there's a cactus in my bum
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: asians
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn View Post
Help us east siders out.... who are we lookin' at in this picture??
boobs = wb

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:34 PM   #208
mjn
Forum Admin
mjn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
From: Tri-Cities
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: '05 Busa, '81 Seca 550, '78 Hawk, '69 Z50A
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Plummy View Post
boobs = wb
uh....yea. I knew that!

frikkin master of the obvious...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:40 PM   #209
Superbiker
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: Seattle
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn View Post
Help us east siders out.... who are we lookin' at in this picture??
Olympia

1) Washington Blonde
2) Rick (Wtfo)
3) gixer_racer
4) R1eater

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #210
Race Qualifier
WashingtonBlonde's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
From: Lacey, WA

I Ride: '01 R6
Behind WB (tall dude on left) is Twizzted
Back Right is Throttle Up
On knees is K6 Missile

I'm just missing the name for the guy in the gray zip-up hoodie.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #211
mjn
Forum Admin
mjn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
From: Tri-Cities
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: '05 Busa, '81 Seca 550, '78 Hawk, '69 Z50A
You mean that big goofy lookin' dude is WTFO?

Good thing you were there WB...you improved the look of the group..

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:52 PM   #212
Knee Dragger
rpappi's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
From: Puyallup, Wa

I Ride: SHINKO's
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonBlonde View Post
Behind WB (tall dude on left) is Twizzted
Back Right is Throttle Up
On knees is K6 Missile

I'm just missing the name for the guy in the gray zip-up hoodie.

the gray zip up would be me Ryan / Rpappi

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #213
Superbiker
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: Seattle
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonBlonde View Post
I'm just missing the name for the guy in the gray zip-up hoodie.
I guess this would be a good time to confessssssss...that is me.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #214
Superbiker
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: Seattle
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by rpappi View Post
the gray zip up would be me Ryan / Rpappi
Ah damn it, too slow.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #215
Race Qualifier
WashingtonBlonde's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
From: Lacey, WA

I Ride: '01 R6
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn View Post
You mean that big goofy lookin' dude is WTFO?

Good thing you were there WB...you improved the look of the group..
Yup.. he's as goofy as he is goofy looking.. But you called him goofy looking - not me!

And.. that will be the LAST time I have my picture taken in those pants!!!

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by rpappi View Post
the gray zip up would be me Ryan / Rpappi
Sorry.. Here I sit next to you at lunch and didn't even know who you were.

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by zooki600 View Post
Ah damn it, too slow.
Too slow Joe!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #216
Streetfighter
gixer_racer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Covington, WA

I Ride: RC51, R6 (track), Ninja250
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by fstenuf View Post
damn, sorry i missed it. and sorry to collin for not making the meetup! overslept, by A LOT. Looks like you guys had a great time, even with the rain. Hope mrs sweeper gets well soon!
No worries. I waited as long as I could and still get down to Eagle Leather before the others were leaving. My bad for not posting up when I got back to make sure you were ok. Was a long day and I forgot. Sorry.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 02:58 PM   #217
Pit Crew
Twiztted's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
From: Lacey

I Ride: To appease the inner demons!
Straight from WB's mouth
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonBlonde View Post
And.. that will be the LAST time I have my picture taken in pants!!!!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 03:09 PM   #218
Race Qualifier
WashingtonBlonde's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
From: Lacey, WA

I Ride: '01 R6
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiztted View Post
Straight from WB's mouth
Haha! That would be even scarier!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 04:42 PM   #219
Forum Admin
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
From: Kirkland, WA
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sweeper View Post
So the best picture from the ride..........

Olympia

Once again, I cannot thank everybody enough. Once again it shows how great this forum is. Myself and Karie have no idea how we will ever repay everyone.

From her account she was only going 35-40 on a 30 mph curve, she panicked for some reason and hit the gaurd rail, after hitting the gaurd rail she could not stop the bike (broke right arm) and just kept going until the bike stopped. She is so thankful to the guys that stopped and helped her (squirrel, Jimd2p,BGL and Johnga) for taking care of her I owe you guys so much. Also to Fastcat for coming to get her bike. This is a great community to be apart of. Yesterday proved that.

Believe it or not the 2 troopers were incredible. One escorted me back to I5 at a pretty good pace, when we got to I5 the other one was waiting for us on the on ramp. I can only imagine the confusion of the other cars on the freeway as I was escorted by both (1 in front, 1 behind) all the way to Longview 85-90 mph. I'm sure I'll never get that again. Lol.

We were at the hospital for quite awhile. They basically just took Xrays and bandaged her up. They wanted to keep her down that way for surgery but gave us the option of going to a hospital closer to home so it wold be more convienant. Twisted Goalie and his wife (thanks again) came down to give her a ride home. Lucky me, I got to ride home from Longview in the freezing cold rain.

The whole way down the mountain, I was so mad at myself. Ever since she started riding, I knew if she ever got hurt I was going to feel really bad. Well, I do!! A few times on the way up, especially when we got to the snow, I kept thinking I should stop until she catches up to make sure she was okay. I'm kicking myself for not stopping. I feel so selfish, It was just nice and alot of fun to be up in the fast group again after all the slow riding the last few months. I should've stayed in the back with her on her first group ride.
anyways enough of that for know.

Well we get to go see the surgeon in a little bit. Just wanted to thank everyone again. I owe everybody so much. Your all incredible people.

thank you
Thanks for the account. Glad to hear she's doing alright. Please send our wishes for a speedy recovery!

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn View Post
Help us east siders out.... who are we lookin' at in this picture??
Um, those are people...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 04-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #220
Novice Racer
WTFO's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: An unstated X,Y,Z coordinate

I Ride: 09 Blk Daytona 675 (better than hoochie), BLK/Silver 06 Tiger, Red 04 R1, Yellow 99 Daytona 955i


“ Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn View Post
You mean that big goofy lookin' dude is WTFO?

Good thing you were there WB...you improved the look of the group..

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Washington Riders > Westside > Olympia


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed