Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #21
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
Dude's too stupid to ride a yami. Send his bike to the crusher and let him sit in jail for a year thinking about his stupidity.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 07-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #22
Superbiker
tims007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: your moms basement

I Ride: i ride bitchrider : a 2000 triumph sprint st a 99 triumph tiger and " das car"
At the threat of sounding rasist...and btw i am not im just sterotyping....every thread/post/news article i see about people trying to out run the cops its always Russians ..when are they going to learn ... just pull over get the ticket and get a lawer....stuped fucken idiots....its even more fun when these kids brag to me in person about running from the cops and i see there tires and the chicken strips ..and then i tell them im in the prosses of becoming a police officer ...and they shit briks ..then i tell them just pull over and get a ticket cause running is just going to end in a bad way...yeah you might have gotten away a fwe times but there will be that one time that you wont and its going to hurt...ans then i say what if i was chasing you look at my tires compared to yours....i think ill get you ..and then i laugh .....

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #23
Superbiker
tims007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: your moms basement

I Ride: i ride bitchrider : a 2000 triumph sprint st a 99 triumph tiger and " das car"
Ok after reading everyones responces i nolonger feel rasict ...glad im not the only one with a sence of humor

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #24
Chicken Strips
Rock Dodger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
From: Klickitat, WA

I Ride: SV650 K6
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by tims007 View Post
At the threat of sounding rasist...and btw i am not im just sterotyping....every thread/post/news article i see about people trying to out run the cops its always Russians ..when are they going to learn ... just pull over get the ticket and get a lawer....stuped fucken idiots....its even more fun when these kids brag to me in person about running from the cops and i see there tires and the chicken strips ..and then i tell them im in the prosses of becoming a police officer ...and they shit briks ..then i tell them just pull over and get a ticket cause running is just going to end in a bad way...yeah you might have gotten away a fwe times but there will be that one time that you wont and its going to hurt...ans then i say what if i was chasing you look at my tires compared to yours....i think ill get you ..and then i laugh .....
Would you run from the spelling police??

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #25
Retired
Desvio's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
From: SE Portland / Bucerias, Nayarit Mx

I Ride: 03' CBR1100XX, 84 GL1200A
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Dodger View Post
Would you run from the spelling police??

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #26
Permit
sedoi's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
From: Vancouver, WA

I Ride: '06 R6
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by tims007 View Post
At the threat of sounding rasist...and btw i am not im just sterotyping....every thread/post/news article i see about people trying to out run the cops its always Russians ..when are they going to learn ... just pull over get the ticket and get a lawer....stuped fucken idiots....its even more fun when these kids brag to me in person about running from the cops and i see there tires and the chicken strips ..and then i tell them im in the prosses of becoming a police officer ...and they shit briks ..then i tell them just pull over and get a ticket cause running is just going to end in a bad way...yeah you might have gotten away a fwe times but there will be that one time that you wont and its going to hurt...ans then i say what if i was chasing you look at my tires compared to yours....i think ill get you ..and then i laugh .....
Ah the irony...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #27
Superbiker
tims007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: your moms basement

I Ride: i ride bitchrider : a 2000 triumph sprint st a 99 triumph tiger and " das car"
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Dodger View Post
Would you run from the spelling police??
Not really go for it ... i posted whilst in bed just waking up to start my day...on my phone which does not have spell assist or checker plus i have dyslexia .. so shove it

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by tims007; 07-19-2012 at 08:56 PM..
 
Old 07-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #28
Training Wheels
ak born gix 1000's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
From: Portland

I Ride: nothing anymore :-(
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by courier11sec View Post
lol. Russians are hilarious.
What's more hilarious is imagining how an article like this would read if it were written by and for motorcyclists.
"Motorcycle pursuit reaches second gear a few times and ends without incident when rider wises up and pulls over."
Hahaha

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #29
Shredder
Veloc's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Tanasbourne, OR

I Ride: '08 R6, '07 S2R 1000, '15 SR400, '10 Ninjette #257
Why does that dude look familiar...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #30
Endorsed
Mince2534's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
From: Tacoma, wa

I Ride: CBR 954RR GSX-R600 TRACK
Should of been riding a Liter bike might of been able to juice Em...lol.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #31
Streetfighter
Tromatic's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Portland

I Ride: Yamaha Warrior
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloc View Post
Why does that dude look familiar...
Craigslist bike thief?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #32
Licensed
JCM5's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
From: PNW

I Ride: Ducati 848 Evo Corse SE
Crazy Russians.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #33
Endorsed
fyrejunkee's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Woodland, WA

I Ride: OP's for now.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloc View Post
Why does that dude look familiar...
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromatic View Post
Craigslist bike thief?
My thoughts exactly.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #34
Endorsed
 
Joined: Sep 2011
From: Port Orchard WA

I Ride: CB 919
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
Dude's too stupid to ride a yami. Send his bike to the crusher and let him sit in jail for a year thinking about his stupidity.
NO! don't send it to a crusher! There's absolutely nothing wrong with the bike, it's the rider. Auction it off and let someone get a great deal on a high performance 600cc motorcycle!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #35
Training Wheels
gorgano's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Portland

I Ride: Yamaha R6
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromatic View Post
Craigslist bike thief?
Must have been, because that's the only way a responsible, peace loving Yamaha would be coerced into such reckless behavior.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #36
Training Wheels
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: OR

I Ride: 2006 GSXR 600 , 2012 V-Strom 650
I'm in no way trying to defend the guy, but mirrors on sportbikes are really useless...at least mine are anyway...I wonder how long before he knew he was being chased?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #37
Railer
Buckwheat's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
From: Pasco, WA

I Ride: '47 Indian Chief, '96 Triumph Speed Triple & '07.5 Aprilia Tuono
He probably believes that he was going 165 mph.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #38
Bat Crazed
Jims08Z06's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: WA
Wink
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by KNanthrup View Post
Typical "high-performance" Yamaha riders...


“ Quote:
Originally Posted by KNanthrup View Post
In soviet russia, police run from you...


“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Mince2534 View Post
Should of been riding a Liter bike might of been able to juice Em...lol.


Police ride HP bikes, "Really" Huh...AJ


__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #39
Permit
 
Joined: Apr 2009
From: Salem, OR
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by courier11sec View Post
What's more hilarious is imagining how an article like this would read if it were written by and for motorcyclists.
"Motorcycle pursuit reaches second gear a few times and ends without incident when rider wises up and pulls over."
This guy had it spot on. Russians (especially adolescent males, self included) are adrenaline junkies, and are simply more likely to attempt to run, especially if already suspended.

P.S. To the police trainee that couldn't spell to save his life, I'd recommend a grammar 101 course, and a fat bowl of STFU..

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #40
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by joshc View Post
NO! don't send it to a crusher! There's absolutely nothing wrong with the bike, it's the rider. Auction it off and let someone get a great deal on a high performance 600cc motorcycle!
Allow me to clarify...

Make him stand there and watch his bike be crushed. Then toss his butt in jail for a year to think about his stupidity.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Oregon Riders > Portland Region


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed