Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #21
Picture Whore
shelbyguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: lacey

I Ride: Aprilia Factory, 525SMR, DRZ400sm, and a gaggle of others
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by KNanthrup View Post
Sounds like some nice goodies on there. Now whatcha gonna do with all that power?
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Plummy View Post
so now that the thread has been derailed to talking about donny...
get any suspension work done?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 10-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #22
Novice Racer
Melbs5150's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
From: Portland, OR

I Ride: 08 GSXR 600, 02 GSXR 750, 08 250 Racebike, 02 E46
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantizzle View Post
Nice. i'd like to see some pics of the dyno chart.

maybe talk to Eric and have him contact beans about becoming a site sponsor so he can advertise?
So am I off base, or are you inferring that before a member of this community can post up about a review of a shop, said shop has to be a site supporter on the forum?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #23
DGA
Moderator
DGA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Portland, Oregon

I Ride: naked
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaofdoom View Post
For what? lol?
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelinMan View Post
Yes, for what exactly?
Um...don't fucking worry about it?

Interesting how even a mention of Dorn, or anything related to him, always starts a shit fest.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #24
Moderator
Grantizzle's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Mill Creek, Wa

I Ride: slower than you with a bigger grin!
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbs5150 View Post
So am I off base, or are you inferring that before a member of this community can post up about a review of a shop, said shop has to be a site supporter on the forum?
not at all what i was saying.

I know Eric is a popular guy in the portland area and i was suggesting that maybe there were no longer sour feelings between him and beans and they'd be able to reach some sort of agreement on advertising. might help with Eric's customer base.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #25
Je Fa Fa
koorbloh's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
From: Monroe-mish, WA
Blog Entries: 5

I Ride: 07 YZ450F, 74 XL350
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelinMan View Post
Yes, for what exactly?
it's funny...because...I've asked the same thing...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #26
mjn
Forum Admin
mjn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
From: Tri-Cities
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: '05 Busa, '81 Seca 550, '78 Hawk, '69 Z50A
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbs5150 View Post
So am I off base, or are you inferring that before a member of this community can post up about a review of a shop, said shop has to be a site supporter on the forum?
I didn't take it that way, not sure why anyone would. Donny not only took it that way, but derailed the thread in the process. Hence the infraction. The mod did not ban him, the system did.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantizzle View Post
not at all what i was saying.

I know Eric is a popular guy in the portland area and i was suggesting that maybe there were no longer sour feelings between him and beans and they'd be able to reach some sort of agreement on advertising. might help with Eric's customer base.
Bingo.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #27
Novice Racer
Melbs5150's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
From: Portland, OR

I Ride: 08 GSXR 600, 02 GSXR 750, 08 250 Racebike, 02 E46
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantizzle View Post
not at all what i was saying.

I know Eric is a popular guy in the portland area and i was suggesting that maybe there were no longer sour feelings between him and beans and they'd be able to reach some sort of agreement on advertising. might help with Eric's customer base.
I didn't think so, just have seen that kind of mentality before.

I don't know if he can advertise on here now, if he doesn't belong to the outdoor hub?

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn View Post
I didn't take it that way, not sure why anyone would. Donny not only took it that way, but derailed the thread in the process. Hence the infraction. The mod did not ban him, the system did.

Bingo.
Not sure if an offical "mod red" response was required for that. Just asked a question.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #28
ninjaofdoom's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
From: Renton

I Ride: Something new every 1k miles.
Feels like 1984 in this thread. /Leaves

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #29
Licensed
BigDZX10R's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Spokane.Wa

I Ride: "10 ZX10 Ninja, 09zx6R, '08 ZX10R sold
Dan, are you still partnered with Nells? Was this a bash because of competition or what?
Regardless of your feelings Eric, did an amazing job on my bike and i was sharing that with others that may want more than you guys offer...
Yes, Barry (KFG) did the suspension and dampener. It is all race tech and set for my weight.
I use all that hp to make a big ass kid, me, smile! I do hit trck days and i rail the back roads...and ill pull on you from the first twist to about 182-3 indicated when i shut it down
Bottom line, he did very good work and i recomend EDR

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #30
WMRRA #2 Overall Points Champion
NoQuarter#121's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
From: 2nd star to the right and straight on 'til morning

I Ride: on ice at 15F below zero. GO ICEHOLES!!!
Donny is my life partner.

I spank him.

Then I yell at him "shut the fuck up, bitch you are out of your element"

Then he cries and we cuddle.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #31
Novice Racer
Wyckedan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Seattle, Wa

I Ride: 2012 RSV4 Factory APRC with OPRT
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDZX10R View Post
Dan, are you still partnered with Nells? Was this a bash because of competition or what?
I assume you're talking to me? I think I'm the only Dan in this thread. I've never been partnered with Nels, and I don't think I bashed EDR at all.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #32
Railer
FZ6Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Wilsonville, OR

I Ride: S1000RR & Track R6
This site is getting better day by day with all the D bags around.

I'm pretty sure Eric doesn't care about this site and advertising on here will not make him rich. Those of us who know Eric will not need this site to change our opinion. I trust EDR with my bike as well as few other shops in the area.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #33
Streetfighter
Lee650's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
From: Milwaukie, Oregon

I Ride: S1000RR, 990 SM-T
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by DGA View Post
Interesting how even a mention of Dorn, or anything related to him, always starts a shit fest.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #34
Racer Extraordinaire
theJrod's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
From: w
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by DGA View Post
Um...don't fucking worry about it.
this is why I quit being a mod here, and seldom come back.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #35
DGA
Moderator
DGA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: Portland, Oregon

I Ride: naked
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by theJrod View Post
this is why I quit being a mod here, and seldom come back.
Was it the comment, the commenter, or why the comment originated in the first place?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #36
Peg Dragger
Mike23's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
From: Bellevue

I Ride: GSX-R750, DRZ SM
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by theJrod View Post
this is why I quit being a mod here, and seldom come back.
AGREED. And a response like that from a "moderator?"

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Mike23; 10-25-2012 at 11:15 PM..
 
Old 10-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #37
Licensed
BigDZX10R's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Spokane.Wa

I Ride: "10 ZX10 Ninja, 09zx6R, '08 ZX10R sold
Yes, dan, i was talking to you. Weren't you doing dyno days with Nells a while back? You do custom seats or something? If not i apologize.
Seemed like you were saying i couldn't do a review because he got banned...doesn't change the quality of his work. I think he's a decent guy, has been to me. Doesn't back down...horrible guy

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-26-2012, 03:57 AM   #38
Newbie
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Lake Oswego, OR

I Ride: K7 GSXR 600
EDR has always done great work on my GSXR. I couldn't be happier with the work they have done for me.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 10-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #39
Novice Racer
Wyckedan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
From: Seattle, Wa

I Ride: 2012 RSV4 Factory APRC with OPRT
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDZX10R View Post
Yes, dan, i was talking to you. Weren't you doing dyno days with Nells a while back? You do custom seats or something? If not i apologize.
Seemed like you were saying i couldn't do a review because he got banned...doesn't change the quality of his work. I think he's a decent guy, has been to me. Doesn't back down...horrible guy
I was responding to Grant about him becoming a site sponsor. Talking smack about competition does absolutely no good. Let your work stand for itself is my belief. I wasn't around for the EDR/PNW shit storm, I just remembered hearing a few things about it was all. And I was asked to show as a vendor at a maintenance meet, my business and 2WheelDynoworks are very separate. You wouldn't want me dynoing a bike, that's for sure.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Wyckedan; 10-26-2012 at 09:49 AM..
 
Old 10-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #40
Novice Racer
Sentor's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
From: Beaverton, OR

I Ride: 2008 R6 Race Bike - #52 - And whatever's in the shop!
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by FZ6Rider View Post
This site is getting better day by day with all the D bags around.

I'm pretty sure Eric doesn't care about this site and advertising on here will not make him rich. Those of us who know Eric will not need this site to change our opinion. I trust EDR with my bike as well as few other shops in the area.
It's sad that you're calling someone a Douche Bag. Go take a look in the mirror.

And I believe Dorn was banned because he was smack talkin' Beans and his running of the site, not anyone else (more than his usual).

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Closed Thread

  PNW Riders > PNW Riders > Reviews

Tags
dga/asshole=same, eat a sponge gannon


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed