100 + octane still available in Spokane?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by RSVCHAD, Mar 13, 2006.

1. I'm looking for a local station that carries 100 or greater octane at the pump. Divine's Shell on 2nd did carry 101 at one time, but I went there on Saturday and no luck.

2. That would be sweet, i wanna know too...Maybe the airport i know in Wenatchee you can go to the airport and get hella high octane gas, just go get 92 octane and 5 bottles of octane boost and GIT-R-DONE!!!

3. beansbaxter

beansbaxter PNW Admin
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    ZX-10R
    Best I have seen is 96 octane near Suncrest.

4. RVFR

RVFR Pilot in Command

Airport a tuffie unless you know the ramp jockie, don't know of any that will pump it straight into the car or bike. Feds have cracked down on that. because of the hiway tax, that said nothing saying you can't get it by putting it in a 5 gallon can, tel em it's for the race car, they'll let it go most of the time and it's either LL100 or 100-130 that you'l find at the airport,

5. I know they carry trick and maybe something else at divines on I believe 3rd downtown. You gotta put it in a can though cause it comes straight outa the barrel.
    I've always heard stay away from the av gas on anything injested or with a computer, we run it in our 2 strokes and they like it.

6. Daves929

Daves929 Bike Whore

I run half trick fuel from divines on wellesley, and half 92 pump gas in my KX, and it loves it, but the street bikes get straight 92. That's all they really need anyways.

7. The Trick fuel sold at Divine's on Wellesley is 101 octane, correct?

8. Daves929

Daves929 Bike Whore

Yeah, I think so.

It's $5 a gallon though. But a 5gal can lasts a month in my dirt bike, so I don't mind paying a little more for fuel.

9. Thanks! It is actually for my car, which has a selectable race gas map. I need to do some data logging with this map, so ~four gallons of 101 and an open road should be exactly what I need.

10. azbound

what'd u do to the sti now?

11. Just a custom tuned stage 2. Where is your car buddy?

12. azbound

in cali somewhere... I needed the truck for work (with the fam) and the dog. Wasn't about to put it in the STi. What happened to your RSV? I heard a nasty rumor...

13. The Aprilia was replaced with something that has "less character."

14. Has anyone else noticed 100+ octane available at the pump in any other areas of town? Valley maybe?

15. Beans,
    Could you please tell me the name of the station or a more specific location? Do you remeber about what it was selling for?

Thanks,
    Chad

16. Chad - suncrest gas station on the way to long lake....... the only one there. Not sure on the price though.

17. tedg04

tedg04 ted sux

Chevron 92 gets the job done for me. Out at my dad's (in Baltimore) we get 97 no problem, and shop around for 98-99.

18. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

nothing from the pump, can get up to 101 unleaded at divines and up to I think 109 leaded there. The leaded gas smells great! 5 mile auto or whatever it is carries vp up to C12 if I remember right, and I think that brian out at shellys might have up to C16, not sure though. He's on the boards as twotons ....

T

19. azbound

Less character? oh really? whats that?

20. I'll give you a hint: It's new, I didn't go to a smaller displacement and I'm back on a Suzuki:mrgreen: I needed something I could ride, not just something that looked pretty sitting in the garage awaiting parts from Italy:rant

Thanks everyone for directing me to my fuel needs. It looks like I have at least a couple of different options.