125cc of outlaw fun

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by gknepper, May 3, 2012.

1. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Streetfighter

I like that guy!
    I flip off those stupid speed limit signs that flash your speed. I enjoy being about 10 over just to watch them flash "Slow Down!!"

2. Fucker! he got less of a fine than i did when i got nabbed for turning my bike around in the street without a helmet!

3. jnicola

jnicola Shredical

160 euros for 26 speeding tickets!?!?!?!?

One speeding ticket in Oregon costs that much...

4. €160 x 26, one month ban x 26 and 3 x 26 penalty points is how I read it. But I'm not sure how the points work because normally at 12 you get bant for a year. Either he won't be riding for a while (legally).

Pretty stupid to repeatedly burn the same camera especially since it is forward facing and doesn't take a pic of the plate. Flip it or burn it at the same time everyday usually gets someone's attention.

5. Ahhh, i re-read it and you're right! I feel better now.

6. Eh? read down in the Local for real news:

Third of Germans want total Euro 2012 boycott
    A third of Germans want their football team to boycott the football European Championships in Poland and Ukraine in protest at the treatment of former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. READ (6 COMMENTS) »

7. 125cc? Screw the fine, 26 months of no driving sucks.

8. Wrench

I Ride:
    anything I can
    OMG, he did 60mph (100kph) on a 125!

...on an expressway...

...in a tunnel...

Ban him for life; he could have killed an entire family in a minivan at that speed in those hazardous conditions!!

:popcorn:

9. Coming to a country near us:

The tuning work on his 125cc vehicle was also found to be illegal, so the bike was confiscated and sent for an expert technical assessment.

10. Original article..
    http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/raser-gestellt-mal-geblitzt-1.1346443
    He was more than 31 Kph (19mph) over the speed limit

He got a 160 € fine, 3 points and a month suspension for each of the 26 violations.

The tunnel speed limit is 50 kph and has 12 speed cameras.
    http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/index.php/t142376.html

Looks fun!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#11 sschering, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
  11. as plain fucking RETARDED as this sounds, this will happen to us too. special tiered licenses, points, speed cameras every 50ft, etc etc etc

im surprised that you can actually speed on a 125...where can i get one?