2 wheel podcast

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Melbs5150, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Have you checked out the 2 wheel podcast yet?

Guests include:

Chris Sabora
    Nels Byersdorf
    Pat Farrand
    Rich Oliver
    Dave Moss
    Brittany Morrow

If you don't know who at least one of these people are, chances are you live under a rock, or in your moms basement. Some of our guests are members of this forum, and have great experiences and information to share. I highly suggest you go take a listen, and subscribe on itunes. We will be releasing more shows soon.

linky

#1 Melbs5150, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. Very Cool! Thanks

3. This project has been alot of fun, and we have quite a list of ideas for new shows. Make sure to subscribe.

4. So tomorrow we are interviewing Ken Hill.

Ken Hill is an instructor for the Yamaha Champions School and co founder of http://fastersafer.com/

We are going to be fielding questions from the audience.

If you have never heard of Ken, or the YCS, I highly suggest you check them out. This is a world class school that teaches trail and threshold braking on various tracks around the country.

So here is what we need:

Send us an email to 2wheelpodcast@gmail.com BEFORE 4 PM PST Tomorrow October 10, 2012

We will pick 10 questions to ask Ken, and you will be given credit for the question, so make it thoughtful and worth asking a person of Ken's extensive knowledge and experience.

5. We have received a wide variety of questions, and this will be a GREAT show! We record tonight. I am very much looking forward to hearing the final version.

6. Hmm...

Real Fast Travis likes this.
  7. Apparently, quoting the link to your podcast is infractable.
    Who knew?

8. :shock:

9. Ken Hill interview is up. Great discussion about trail braking. Go check it out!

10. I listened to the Chris Sabora podcast yesterday. It was pretty awesome. I plan to listen to the others as time allows. Who all is involved with the two wheel podcast production? If you don't mind me asking.

11. Just Ralph on the production. He's a professional, and does an outstanding job. We had discussed me taking on a bigger role but its a little intimidating to me. I've listened in on the recordings live though. Ralph honestly doesn't give himself enough credit. He's very good at this.

12. I just finished a bitching interview with Jeffrey “Jeff” V. Heininger, Chairman of the American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation.

what a great guy! I absolutly love talking to people about bikes. please please share these with your friends.

This is currently a labor of love , translation were doing this for no pay, I feel like i need to give back and be more involved in the community of motorcycling.

If you get value from this lease visit the website of the people im interviewing and donate to their cause.

Thanks

13. Last week we featured Ronnie Saner of RSRacecraft!

Check it out here!

Excerpt from the show description:

"After years of heading the Latus Motorsports racing team Ronnie Saner owner of RSRacecraft heads his own Daytona series race team. We talk to Ronnie about stepping out on his own, what makes a race team and how to develop a racer."

Great interview, Ralph!

14. You can check us out on Facebook now!

http://www.facebook.com/2WheelPodcast

Also, currently in the works is a very colorful World Champion from Texas who currently rides in MotoGP

We are fielding questions from our audience.

If you have anything you would like to ask him, please email us at 2wheelpodcast@gmail.com

Remember to include your name and where you are from in the email so you get credit for it.

15. I will be publishing the newest show tonight, from the San Mateo International Motorcycle show.

Ralph had some great interviews with distributors and company reps from Nomar, Shoei, Galfer, ETC. It will give you some great insight as to what kinds of deals you will see at the IMS next weekend.

We have some exciting shows coming up soon in the next few weeks, not to mention our interview with the one and only Colin Edwards in the next week or so. Thank you for all of your support! We are up to almost 2000 subscribers in itunes and we have over 5000 downloads worldwide since we published the first show in September!

Make sure to follow us on facebook and twitter. We will be sending out updates through those outlets.

16. We are pleased to release our first episode of 2013 featuring Braxton Southwick! Thank you for all of your support and great feedback.

Link to Show

Also, please subscribe to us on iTunes and leave some comments!

17. Newest episode (episode 18 ) is up! Over 5k hits a month now. Thank you everyone for all of your support.

Linky to episode

Also, you can subscribe to us in itunes.

18. Hey everyone, you can now enjoy the podcast here from our facebook page! Share us with all your friends that ride as well.

The link is a tab up in the menu, under "podcast"

Go on over, give us a like, and check out the show!

Facebook page

19. Latest show about full spectrum batteries is up!

Link