2006 Triumph Daytona 675, Bellingham

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Jason4, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

I'm finally serious about selling my bike after talking about it for a while. It is a 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 bought. I'm the only owner of the bike and I bought it from Howard at Champion Cycle here in Bellingham. The bike has been great for me but I have decided that it is more bike than I need for riding on the street and I haven't had the chance to get it to the track like it deserves. If I wasn't trying to get out of debt I'd keep this bike until I came to my senses and rode it more often.

Now to describe the bike:
    2006 Daytona 675
    Scorched yellow, the fast color
    Approx. 7850 miles
    Oil changes at approximately 3000 mile intervals and immediately after the only track weekend I was privileged to get, with Motorex oil and Triumph filter, chain cleaned and oiled every 500 miles
    Triumph TOR tune
    Factory accessory taller screen
    1050 throttle tube, stock included
    Passenger seat cover
    Pazzo shorty levers in gold and black
    Vortex clip-ons, stock clip-ons included, great condition
    Spider grips, I still have the stock grips too
    Triumph swingarm bobbins
    Pirelli Dragon SuperCorsa II's, track take offs with just a few hundred street miles and one track day
    Relocated plate and rear signals, looks even better with the passenger pegs removed but they are on right now
    Tankslappers paint protection

The bad is that it was knocked over while parked once :banghead: but I replaced all of the plastics with a matched set off of an almost new bike. The other parts that were bent were replaced. The only telltale now is a very slightly tweaked left rearset that can only be seen if you are looking for it and can't be felt when riding. The positive side of that is that it comes with upper and both side fairings that are lightly rashed and perfect for a track day or some paint work and a custom color.

I'm asking $6000. The best way to reach me is by email at jasonspeer83@gmail.com or on here.

If you are interested in it I can drop it off for a buyer's inspection in Bellingham or the Skagit Valley if you arrange it.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Jason4, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  2. 1198

Expand Collapse

5500? I got it.

3. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

I sent you an IM.

4. usmcgunnerm4

usmcgunnerm4
    Expand Collapse
    Washington (VA)

Ooooo. One of the best colors ever.

5. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

I love the SY. I still think it is one of the best colors the D675 came in but the Black on gold SE scheme is nice too.

6. CapSunAllNatural

CapSunAllNatural
    Expand Collapse

wanna replace it with a gsxr750? :)

7. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the offer but if I were going to stick with a sport bike right now I'd keep my D675. I'm selling it because I don't like it or want something similar but cooler but so I can pay off my debts and be a little bit responsible.

There is a very slim chance that I could be talked into a trade for a SuMo but it really would have to be just the right deal.

8. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

I haven't heard from 1198 or anyone else on it yet. Don't be shy. :mrgreen:

9. 1198

Expand Collapse

Sorry I ended up with a 07 Gsxr 1000.

10. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

Congrats on the purchase. Were you after a track bike?

11. james1300

james1300
    Expand Collapse
    Track School Dazed

Thats the same year and color that got me started with Triumph's! Test rode one at Sport Bike North West in '06. Somebody's gonna have fun!

12. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

I just saw a picture of another one that reminded me that I've removed the reflectors on the front mud guard. It looks a lot cleaner without them.

James- I hope somebody has a lot of fun on this bike. I've enjoyed it but I have not ridden it enough this year. It's just screamin' to get out of the garage, especially when the roads are dry.

13. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

If anyone wants to check it out over the weekend I can stick around, otherwise I'll be out in the woods riding my other bike. :)

14. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

Random Wednesday bump.

15. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

I'd be happy to take more pictures if anyone would like to see the bike in more detail and has a specific request. I've found the better camera and opened a photobucket account that seems to be working!!!

16. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

I'm going to try to get some better pictures after work today.

17. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

Pictures didn't happen today but I have plans to meet up with somebody with a much nicer camera than me to take some pictures.

18. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

Photos from last night can be found here.

I'll update the first post as soon as I can figure out why I don't see an edit button.

[​IMG]

#18 Jason4, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  19. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

Does anybody know if I can edit the first post or has it been too long? I'd like to replace those pictures with a link to some much better pictures that were taken last week.

Thanks.

20. sodapop

sodapop
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    2015 Yamaha FZ09
    What have you tried for editing? I will try this post and see if I can make changes.

If you go to your post and the Edit button is no longer available then just add a reply to this thread with the new pics.

By the way love the bike, I just picked one up three weeks ago, there is no 600 class bike like that 675. I have rode a few street bikes and nothing is as solid and fun as the daytona. Man what a difference in riding. Whoever buys that bike from you will be a extremely lucky person. So far this is the best bike I have owned.

#20 sodapop, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009