2006 ZX14 for sale, 1400 miles, like new!

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by pdxmille, Nov 16, 2010.

1. For Sale

2006 Kawasaki ZX14 Ninja. Only 1398 miles! This bike is stock, except for Helibar clipon risers, a Gel insert in the seat for comfort, and Corbin footpeg lowering brackets. I bought this bike one month ago, and now I have the chance to buy my dream bike, so I am selling the 14. This bike is immaculate, and is basically brand new! Never down, clean title in my hand. I am the second, over 40 year old owner of this bike and have only put 60 miles on her. All this bike needs is a new owner! All recalls have been done on the bike, I can provide the printout from Kawasaki showing they've been done. I am looking for $5900 firm, which is $600 below KBB. Call Brad at 971-570-5488

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ninjaofdoom

ninjaofdoom <a href="http://pnwriders.com/motorcycle-talk/8554

GL on the sale. My '08 was amazing. What is your dream bike?

3. It's an 03 Collin Edwards Mille Replica bike...has the full ohlins, 57mm throttle bodies, carbon fiber airbox, full akra system, etc....

I've priced the zx14 low in hopes it'll get sold quick so I can get the Mille....

:)

4. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Streetfighter

Guess I'm never gonna sell mine.....,15 times the miles and a bit more wear!!!
    Its a Beauty, Good luck w/sale.

750Rider,
    thats what bugs look like when they hit a really fast bike. I can understand why you couldnt identify it.:evil4:

5. Beautiful bike, btw. It's even my color. I just don't have the money. Now, if you were willing to trade for a horse, I got one of those with a five-speed.

6. bukwld

bukwld Moderator
    Staff Member

negative comments will not be tolerated. postings have been deleted due to negative comments, or comments not needed. If you want to ask/post negative comments, address them to the OP via pm.

7. that bike is fappable.

good luck with the sale.

8. Fappable? That's too funny cause i had to look that up! I learned a new word today, thanks!:mrgreen:

9. :fallinga:

10. That's just wrong. LOL

11. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Streetfighter

What you talkin about. You want to trade your sporty for a 14?
    We might need to talk.....,
    Still lots of fapping left in mine......,fappable...,thats funny stuff.

If someone is bored with bikin this man (OP) has a cure...,

12. +1

Best of luck. I was able to sell my '08 ZX14 and turn it into a '07.5 Tuono.
    No doubt the ZX was awesome, the Aprilia is a more enjoyable bike for me.

13. Yeah, I sold a 2000 Aprilia Mille to buy the ZX14...I miss my Mille...I just hope the Edwards rep is still there when I get this beautiful beast sold....

14. She's a beauty...great price also, you should have no trouble finding it a new home!

15. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

Glad to see you're coming back to the Aprilia family Brad. Good luck with the sale.

16. thanks man!! Just gonna bump this up...:mfclap:

17. If I don't answer the phone, please leave a message...I work weird graveyard hours....been getting some calls from numbers I don't know where no one leaves a message.....thanks!

18. Skwrl

Skwrl Ninja Master

fantastic price! fantastic bike.

GLWS.

19. ********SOLD***********

woo hoo!