close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2007 GSXR1000'S now in stock....

Discussion in 'Bellingham' started by ZX14-TOMCAT, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Hey Guys & Gals... just wanted to let everyone in the B'ham area know we (Mt. Baker Moto-Sports) got 07 GSXR-1000's in stock now if you wanna come by and check them out. They look pretty freakin sweat!! Especially the orange/black one... whoa!!

2. I think I need one of those monsters? I'm about ready to pull the trigger. What is the price before Tax & License? Make me a deal I can't refuse and I'll come pay you a visit! PM me if you like?

3. gixxerjeff

gixxerjeff emw2k9 beer pong champions

hey zx 14, i know this is informal of me, but i will be in bellingham this summer. is there anychance you are looking for some help around the shop?

4. we're fully staffed at the moment... but stop by when you get into town.. who knows......

5. ill be there tomorrow hopefully. ive been wanting to see that baby for a long time. unfortunitelly i wont be buying, just covering her in drool. from what i hear its probobly way too much bike for me!

6. caleb

caleb Guest

You should get some pics and post them up when you go

7. ^^ its ALWAYS better in person :mfclap:. ill have to pick up a camera first, which ive been meaning to do. sounds like a good excuse to try it out if its alright with the guys at MT Baker. maybe if i buy a Gixx 750... hhmmmmmm.

8. PPrice

PPrice Guest

How much you selling these out the door?? I get a PNWriders discount right?

9. I'll be coming in to pick one up soon enough. Save me a yellow one. 8)

10. 9deuce9rr

9deuce9rr Bellingham's Photog

hmmm.... i might hafta stop by sometime to take a look at em just for the hell of it.... sit on it.... walk around with it... out the door with it..... back to my place with it and you guys will never know and then.... THEN i will have one 8)

11. livestar

livestar Forum Flaming Firecrotch

i went a looked at some over here in spokane they got em in last week was sweet that orange and black one rules!

12. i like the blue one the best. good job on the display so theyre the first thing you see when walking in. i stopped in today and BOY am i glad i did!

13. I saw the yellow and silver one down at Skagit Powersports and I'm sorry James, but whoever thought of putting yellow and silver together on that bike needs to be shot. Other than that I was pretty impressed with the looks and I'm interested to hear about how well the variable drive works.