2008 Rider Introductions

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beansbaxter

beansbaxter
    Expand Collapse
    PNW Admin
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    ZX-10R
    Welcome to the PNW Riders family, we are very glad to have ya!

If your new to the forum, please post up and introduce yourself.

8)

2. CrazyChrisR6

CrazyChrisR6
    Expand Collapse

What up I'm Crazy Chris my brother rides over in spokane, I'm new to seattle for school. I ride a 2004 R6S Raven, i posted a ride yesterday and didn't know how to check it for replys. Sorry to the people i didn't reply back to on the ride today. Hit me up if you ever want to ride, I'm down for what ever, whenever. Chris

zooki600 likes this.
  3. UrfavNME

UrfavNME
    Expand Collapse
    AnthonyADMulisha<br />Admit or Deny!?!?

Thats my big brother haaahahaha

4. zooki600

zooki600
    Expand Collapse

Welcome Chris. Glad to have you here.

5. Plummy

Plummy
    Expand Collapse
    Retired

hello

6. kaw--ch_potato

kaw--ch_potato
    Expand Collapse

hi, My name is Kent...I am new to this forum. Been riding for many years. I own a 1974 Kawasaki 900 Z1 which I bought in 1975 and is still running today. I just bought my new 2008 Kawasaki Concours 14 in November. What a sweet ride it is. So much smoother than my 900... Looking forward to riding with you all in the new year.

7. JohnnyWop

JohnnyWop
    Expand Collapse

Hey All!
    I'm pretty new to the site myself. I ride up north (I live in Oak Harbor) with a few buddies, and I ride regardless of the weather. I hope to see some of you out on the roads... If you ever can't find someone to ride with - hit me up, I'm your guy.
    [​IMG]

8. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse

Hi....my name is Sheila. I ride the back of my boyfriends bike and am hoping to get my own in the next 3-4 months!! I joined here to maybe meet other bike riders and/or find rides to go on in the area. Hope this is the place to be!! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL New Year!!

9. DJ Nathan V

DJ Nathan V
    Expand Collapse

OMgz, hai.

10. bukwld

bukwld
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Hi my name is Greg. You can normally find me going 10-15 below the speed limit or doing donuts chasing my tail on my bike in my driveway. :shock: (Oh wait, that was the dream I had last night after a great real ride we had).. crackup:

I ride a 929RR as some of you that have ridden with me already. I'm never really pissed but a lot of people see that I have that look on my face. Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything. I'm a really friendly person. So will any of you be my friends??

Dane - Don't make me made you ride +1 with me ya lil censored: crackup:

11. AsianRider

AsianRider
    Expand Collapse

im khae and from portland... new to this whole bike thing always wanted to ride but never a chance too.. and still havnet yet untill the 08 ninja 250 comes out.. been waiting on that for a while now... probably the only asian guy on here hahaha.... lookin for ppl to rider with once i get my bike n teach me all that good stuff... hopefully i get my bike sooonnnn!

12. CoolioRZ

CoolioRZ
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

My name is Tom and I live in Portland, Oregon.
    I have a few bikes. My main ride is an '05 GSXR600.
    i've lived in Portland for ten years and only just discovered this forum. :)

13. dizzle

dizzle
    Expand Collapse
    WHO is DANE?

this place has the asian invasion.

14. Trisha

Trisha
    Expand Collapse

dane bring lumpia and chopsticks to the next bike night please!!! ;)

(well as long as we don't have to eat salad or somthing, that was tricky!!)

15. Trisha

Trisha
    Expand Collapse

OOps, I meant to say hey and welcome to all the new members too!!
    :mrgreen:

16. dood

dood
    Expand Collapse

Wassup everyone. A few of you may know me already but I thought I'd just look around in different forums to see what everyones got on their minds. It's pretty interesting to hear what people have to say.
    Just to let people who don't know. I opened up a shop in Bellevue. Mostly performance work but I will do the occasional tune up. Most riders know me for RoadRacing stuff but I do Quads and MX bikes to along with alot of Pitbikes.
    For those interested you can email me at Fuzzy@motorsbyfuzzy.com
    Drive fast and take chances.

17. Stinger

Stinger
    Expand Collapse

What was yer name again? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

18. AHCHIU

AHCHIU
    Expand Collapse

I want to introduce myself to the fourm, I look forward meeting new friends to ride with in the NW.

Marcus Chiu
    Seattle
    2000-ST1100

19. LadyGladiator

LadyGladiator
    Expand Collapse

Well, I'm sort of new to the forum. I joined in November 07. Most of you know my husband, Chameleon. He's been active here since the Summer of 07. Yea, he's the one with the new Buell 1125R. It's a sweet ride.

Welcome to those newer than me. I look forward to riding with y'all.

I'm Kimberly. It's been quite a long time since I rode. I did most of my riding as a teenager and young adult. I'm a grandma. In fact, my daughter is scheduled to have a C-section on Friday, 2/1, for her 4th baby. Don't be surprised when you see me and think, "Dang, she must've started young". Yes, I look young for me age. I did not start young. I was 20 when I had my daughter. My daughter is now 23.

Anyway, I look forward to the fun from this forum. I've already seen some great entertainment!

20. wsmc831

wsmc831
    Expand Collapse

Oh, alright, I'll introduce myself.

Born/raised in Oregon in the hills just outside Newberg. Graduated from Linfield in 91, bought a cbr600f2 in 92, moved to San Jose in 94, started racing willow springs in 95.

got married late 97, road racing over.

picked up offroad and did 4 years in the norcal enduro series and some nationals. Ridden to 18 or so states from here (Los Gatos, CA), 2 provinces and for last years trip (have done one every year since 94) we flew to Alaska and spent 9 days riding around Alaska/Yukon.

Sometimes I do miss Oregon, though every time I'm back I forget how slow everyone drives :)

I do all my own work from valves to powdercoating to custom airbrush...because, as we all know, if you want it done right do it yourself. Though, a childhood friend showed me the basics of painting and owns Blowsion out in Sherwood and does some amazing work.

Currently deciding on a supermotard or keeping the wife, for some reason she doesn't like owing anything except for a morgage....CRAZY!

Anyway, not much else. I commute 100 miles a day when it's not raining hard, do track days, tour...all on my TL, have a ktm 300 for offroad play and will probably get back into enduro's one of these days.

Best friend is in Seattle and does a few wrmma events and he also goes on the long trips so I get up there occasionally.

I don't miss the rain though :)