2009 Husqvarna SM450R Street & Track Ready

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by stevieb, Jun 15, 2012.

1. REALLY For Sale this time. :crybaby:

2009 Husky SM450R
    *Bought brand new in 2011 w/ 0 miles on it from Bill's Husqvarna in Salem OR. Has just a few over 1000 miles on it now. Oil changes around every 200 miles with Motorex full synth, one of the best oils for these engines.
    *New black Excel hoops with custom hubs and seriously heavy duty spokes, custom made by Factory Pro Racing - This wheel set was over a grand itself.
    *New Conti-Attack SM tires
    *New front and rear gearing and gold DID race chain
    Above stuff has about 50 miles on it.
    *FMF single Ti exhaust
    *Zeta handguards with integrated turn signals
    *Fully integrated rear LED light (light, brake, turn, and lic. plate light)
    *KTM enduro mirrors (look way better than the stockers)
    *Sliders everywhere, axles, pegs, bars, muffler.
    *Safety wired for PGP
    *LiIon light weight battery with quick disconnect
    I modified the front headlight assem and the rear taillight assem to attach (securely) by D-ring fastners. All the lights can be pulled and the front number plate can be added within a couple minutes for the track. Same can be done going back to the street set up.

It's a beautiful bike with no issues at all except not getting ridden enough. I'm NOW asking $6000 for it set up the way it is which will also include some of the stock odds and ends and other bits I have for it. The stock wheels that came with it were sold though.
    Full picture link: http://photobucket.com/HuskySMR

Teasers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

#1 stevieb, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  2. ah, such incredible and great looking bikes.

3. SEXY. I want so bad. Would have to get rid of this bike first.

4. I'm tellin ya... keeeeeeep it.:secret:

5. Why would you sell this?!?

6. Having a blast in WMRRA road racing. Need more funds to keep it goin!

7. This bike would go great with a new pair of Gaerne boots! :shock:

8. Feeling a little motivated today... bump for a $500 price drop.

$6000 takes this beauty away. :secret:

9. Can't believe nobody has taken this beauty off my hands to partake in some hooligan antics.... vtr2:

10. Be patient, the right buyer will come along. The "SMR" bikes aren't being imported anymore and are getting harder to find. I sold my 2010 SMR510 set up very similarly to yours last year in about 3 days on Craigslist. Granted it was the only guy that called me, but he showed up with cash and had to have it.

smoothytaggert likes this.
  11. Super nice bike Steve - I'm sure you'll sell it quick. GLWS

:popcorn::popcorn:

ps - If you buy a faster race bike with the money from this, i'll fight you.
    :mrgreen:

12. I would love to have that thing but I would get castrated and strung up by my empty scrotal sac if I tried to buy another bike right now.

13. Been there, did that already :) just need to get it dressed up in race hardware now!

14. NEW PRICE OF .........DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

$5700.00 TAKES IT AWAY. :scared

Absolutely positively firm.

15. Seriously people... you won't find a cleaner SMR out there aside from off of a showroom floor. Hell, you'll be hard pressed to even find another for sale, period!

PGP will open back up soon! 8)