close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2013 Peninsula Photo Tag

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by Willow, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Let the 2013 games begin :mfclap:

Counties will be the same:

[​IMG]

Same RULES:

º One person is "IT" at a time.

º Since most of us have smart phones and can post via our phones, post the previous poster's tag to claim being "IT". You may post the "current tag" at a later time during your ride.

º If more than one person is at the current tag, first one to post is "IT".

º While being "IT", poster has 48 hrs from claiming tag (use PNW time stamp of post), to post a new tag. Past the48 hour window, it becomes up for grabs for someone else to be "IT", but they must go back and grab the original tag first. 48 hour window gives an opportunity to have enough time to post a great tag, not just a mediocre tag, allow for enough light to see all visual hints, ect.

º No pay spots. This is a fun, free game. If there is a fee to get into the place, or a fee to take a ferry or something, find a new tag. If taking the ferry is an option because rider doesn't want to ride around, that is their choice.

º Night Tags: Have a good enough flash to be able to see as much as possible. No blurry photos either.

º No NSFW, lets keep the mods happy.

º Current photos only. Don't be a cheat and pull something out of a folder on your desk top.

º Area you are "tagging" with your bike must be in the immediate background of your bike. Landscape in the far off distance is not acceptable.

º Since this is a 4 county tag, please provide a hint as to the location of the current tag.

º Tagged areas must be accessible to every bike (read: sportbikes...lol)

º Assisting people with uploading of their tags is fine.

Texas will be doing another map (I believe)

Have fun, and may the best man/women win :popcorn: Oh wait is there a winner.............?

2. First tag for 2013.............

[​IMG]

Hint: This is very close to where I live :nana

3. Glad you got it on the 1st!!
    Cold enough for you??

And here we go again!!

4. Haha, maybe I'll get this one tonight

5. Wow, this has really taken off. :evil4: (especially with all those that wanted me to get this thing started right away :nana)

Maybe I'll just have to go over and get the west sides for the time being :nana

6. Be NICE now...
    1st ICE - Now Rain...
    What were you expecting??

7. Didn't Carr have this on the 2nd, what happened?

8. Texasl

Texasl Totally Charming Retired Moderator

He dropped it in the dirt. :nana

I, however, did not. 8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New tag after "work."

9. Texasl

New Tag:

[​IMG]

Now go get it, kids.

10. Now that's football! Manchester United......

:angry7: now I miss England

11. Dang...
    I was just there this afternoon -
    but riding in a CAGE!!
    Pretty sure I know where it is - but....

12. Old Tag: Miracle Mile Dr. in beautiful Manchester
    [​IMG]

I got home too late for the Sunday night meetup but I needed to stretch my wheels after a long ride in the car. I took the camera out for a little available light photography.

New Tag:
    [​IMG]

13. Texasl

Old Tag:

[​IMG]

Port Orchard ferry dock

I'll get a new one up tomorrow after my 10:30 meeting.

14. 10:30 pm? :stir:

15. Texasl

Nope, but I had to take care of some paperwork and domestic duties before I headed out. :roll:

And the new tag:

[​IMG]

Your hint? If you went out to play with the cool kids on New Years Day you went right past this Mason County Landmark.

16. :fallinga: :fallinga: :fallinga:

Personally, I'm going to need another hint. I really don't want to look randomly all over Mason co. in this cold :shock:

17. Texasl

Think of a four way stop near Seabeck Pizza, after an "Old" highway.

10:4 on the cold. I am not really looking forward to riding the bike to Olympia for Black Thursday. :scared

18. Agreed. But now I know the location. It's still cold. I am cold. Reminder to self, cold tires don't stick even in a straight line, must go slower than easying it on.

[​IMG]

Corner of old Belfair and old Clifton.

Gas light came on and could not find gas key. No new tag yet.

19. Texasl

Do we need to mobilize a truck, a drill, and a slap hammer?

I have a Harley, so I am qualified. :secret:

BTW: I am impressed by your cold weather resilience. :mfclap:

20. Lol, that's one dirty bike, I can tell it has not been washed since the last rain.

The gas key fell off the key chain somewhere on this side of the sound :tard: I have a spare, just need to find it. I keep forgetting that when I grab the keys to ride I don't have them all together now.