close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2016 Preseason Motorcycle Instructor training seminar at The Ridge

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by Highlander Motorsports, Jan 18, 2016.

1. I'm not paying $60 to ken hill. good luck though.

2. NoQuarter#121

NoQuarter#121 WMRRA #2 Overall Points Champion

Why not?

Ken is a gifted instructor with an excellent ability to simplify and communicate complicated ideas.

I'll attend if it doesn't clash with something more important.

3. why not?

4. In reading the announcement from Highlander it appears that this event is for people who are already instructors and not a course to become an instructor. Is this correct?

5. The seminar is oriented towards current instructors and track day organizations, but also welcomes anyone with an interest in learning more about the trade.

6. I've registered and will attend--I know that I'll learn a lot from Ken Hill. It would be fun if we had some on track work with him as well!

Steve

7. Thank you.

8. Already signed up. Looking forward to this.

Derick

RaceFreak likes this.
  9. RaceFreak

RaceFreak formerly gixxerboy2

I may sign up just because I'd like to learn more. From a guy who trains pro ama riders, why not?

10. Is there a class size limit?

11. Yes, we are setting the max attendance at 40 for this seminar. There are currently 29 signed up. If there is enough interest it's possible Ken can stay over for another day to do a second seminar.

12. The Coach Ken Hill training seminar at The Ridge on Saturday the 12th of March is almost full. Interest has been very strong and we are looking at adding a second seminar on that Sunday the 13th.

If you're considering attending but can't commit just yet, please at least shoot us an email to let us know so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  13. Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    Chris likes this.
  14. Anytime you have a chance to listen to Ken Hill...DO IT!!!! Great speaker and knows his stuff

15. Ken Hill is arguably the best riding instructor and best communicator anywhere. There are lots of great riders but few who can effectively tell students how to ride better. Ken manages to break down the components into a system that makes sense.

BabyJordan likes this.
  16. The Ken Hill Motorcycle Instructor Training Seminar at The Ridge Motorsports Park is finally here this weekend. It's going to be a great weekend!