2Fast Stimulus Package for April 15

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by EmDee, Mar 27, 2009.

1. EmDee

EmDee
    Expand Collapse
    2Fast

Since the whole Nation seems to be up on the aparent stimulus package that President Obama and the Congress has put together, we here at 2Fast thought we'd do our part to help stimulate the local track day scene. So we are proud to announce the following:

2Fast Stimulus Package for April 15th - Tax Day!

What stimulus package wouldn't be with out a tax cut (reduced rates) and a kick back of some kind in the form of a rebate? So we've got both to help reduce the economic impact upon our patrons:

Reduction in Rates - Register for the 4/15 event during these periods:

• Before April 1st - Price is $139 - $50 savings!
    • Between 4/2 & 4/5 - Price is $149 - $40 savings!
    • Between 4/6 & 4/8 - Price is $159 - $30 savings!
    • Between 4/9 & 4/12 - Price is $169 - $20 savings.
    • Between 4/13 & 4/14 - Price is $179 - $10 savings.
    • Day of the event - Price is $189 - $0, but no late registration fee.
    • Other PNWRiders discounts do apply to these pricings!

Rebate - Now for the kick back: cash in the hand!
    Bring a tax form with you to registration in the morning and we'll hand you $10 in cold cash! We don't want your tax reutrn, just a blank tax 1040, 1040EZ or similar form. So don't bother copying your own tax return. As a matter of fact, if you bring us your completed return, and we'll charge you $10 to shred it and throw it away...LOL. We just want a blank tax form for the $10 instant rebate!

Rain Guarantee to boot!
    For those that just don't want to risk the rain ruining their day, we are offering the Rain Guarantee option. For $219, you get the track day and if it rains during your session at anytime during the event, we'll give you a full refund! Hard to argue with that and a good way to insure that your hard earned coin won't be ruined with the unpredictable NW weather!

So sign up ASAP to maximize your Stimulus benefit and we hope to see you out on the 15th to enjoy some Tax Relief and much needed excitement.

Performance School rates will be discounted by the same amounts as listed above and those people who have already registered for the event will receive the discounts too!

#1 EmDee, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
    WRtard likes this.
  2. UHAUL

UHAUL
    Expand Collapse

Oh hell yea!

#2 UHAUL, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  3. WRtard

WRtard
    Expand Collapse

Ummmm - IN !!!
    Thanks Mark.

One question though - How will this work with the Skagit Powersports transport option, 'cause a 2Fast day with Bill and his crew is about as good as it gets.

4. EmDee

EmDee
    Expand Collapse
    2Fast

I will be emailing Bill with the new rates for Skagit for this event over the weekend!

5. motostunter

motostunter
    Expand Collapse

I noticed you said other PNW rider discounts apply. What are those discounts, and how do I get them?

6. EmDee

EmDee
    Expand Collapse
    2Fast

7. motostunter

motostunter
    Expand Collapse

Much appreciated

8. Lzzybeth

Lzzybeth
    Expand Collapse

Wow, that is incredibly generous and awesome!! :mfclap:

Last Friday, I purchased my Performance School at full price + the PNW Rider discount. Do I collect the remaining discount at the track? $239 versus the $279 is a fantastic deal! :mrgreen:

9. EmDee

EmDee
    Expand Collapse
    2Fast

I will refund the difference back to your credit card this week. Check your statement/bank on Friday to confirm that it has been done. Thanks for registering and we look forward to seeing you out at the track come the 15th!

10. D_Rail

D_Rail
    Expand Collapse
    Beast to be Unleashed

I don't see how anyone could stay away from this deal..

In..

11. Haus

Haus
    Expand Collapse

I don't know either, I'm trying to explain to my boss how it will only cost me $129 to skip another day of work. Doesn't seem to be sinking in though......

12. Lzzybeth

Lzzybeth
    Expand Collapse

Thank you 2-Fast, I'm looking forward to getting out on the track with your org!! :thumbup:

13. Velociraptor

Velociraptor
    Expand Collapse

I'm in! Going to ride my trusty RC51 out there and start to learn how to ride it again:mrgreen:

14. motostunter

motostunter
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to get my crap trailered up to PR from Portland for the 15th track day. I plan on hitting the 5/20 day at PIR though.

15. JCoulter

JCoulter
    Expand Collapse

Can't wait for another day at the track :)

16. raephell

raephell
    Expand Collapse

what happens if it rains and your in the school? Sorry if this answer is in the faq's

17. EmDee

EmDee
    Expand Collapse
    2Fast

Same thing that happens when it rains and you're at home. You stay dry! :mrgreen: We have a cover for the classroom, so students don't get drenched. When on track, if its still raining, you're gonna get damp to say the least.

We run our school rain or shine. We've found that when it rains, people improve even more, simply because they quit being focused on going fast and instead smooth up and pay better attention to what we teach. So don't be too discouraged if it rains...ya, it isn't as much fun, but you will still learn a ton and improve your riding.

18. raephell

raephell
    Expand Collapse

so tempting...too bad everyone i know is either broke, working, school, or scared

19. raephell

raephell
    Expand Collapse

so i'm doing it, what class are you taking lzzybeth?

20. SatansPetFerret

SatansPetFerret
    Expand Collapse
    Evil Genius

Good deal, I'm in.