close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A horrible day in Pullman Wa.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Avboden, Apr 8, 2008.

1. This picture was taken today. Mine is the furthest bike.

[​IMG]

2. fuck...that means it's headed to Moscow, isn't it?

3. tophyr

tophyr Forum Cripple

Whew.. I won't lie, I saw this directly below the "rider killed in Everett" thread and my heart sank like a rock.

But, it's nothing like that :) Now get on your bike and ride it, pussy. Today is your chance to practice Mitchell Pierce-ing!

4. Hell, no. I had a bad run in with some gravel the other day (thank god for good sliders). I'm not in the mood to push my luck.

5. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

Tophry!!!!! YOU COASTIE!!!!! You guys thro the chains in the trunk, when you go to yuppybucks for a granita!!!!!!! I wouldn't ride in it unless I was stuck in sasquatch country.
    Free and clean, Ripp'n

6. i was talking to my girlfriend about it , shes down there and was walking from class in that

7. DAMN...still snowin over there huh? Yup, I guess I dont miss P-Town as much as I thought I did hehe I've been riding mine :)

8. Was talking to an old goldwing rider friday who has 150,000 miles on his 84 goldwing and he said he carries around zipties with him. Places them around the rim and tire and they work as "snow chains." He says the plastic gets brittle and breaks off before it would do any damage to a tire or rim.

9. That...is friggin' genius!

Nope. It was a freak storm centralized around Pullman only. I went home for lunch and it was damn near 1" deep in my driveway. It was disappearing within an hour, and missed Moscow completely!

Our news department called WhitCom (the local emergency 911 dispatch center) for a status update and was told there were 5 accidents within a 30 minute period.

Don't worry, the outlook is mostly sunny on Friday and 65 degrees and sunny by Saturday!

10. I'm guessing Ben was a little busy then.

11. I think I passed him up by Gladish.

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

that's an 8 out of 10 on the suckmeter. have fun.

13. i only got called out once to a 33 foot rv with a jeep behind it to pull it up hill...by the time i got there everything had melted off and they drove away....i was pissed...

14. correct sir...

15. Did you see me making fun of your bald head? I did it by rockin' my own...or something...maybe I just waved...whatever...