Any ride is a good ride...

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by SprintnFJ, Aug 27, 2012.

1. SprintnFJ

SprintnFJ
    Expand Collapse

I woke up thinking I would take the Cougar Carson loop this morning and while I was sitting at the Tuesday night SBUX I received a text from Skyninja...plans changed and instead I had a great time cruising around several backroads north of Camas. Most I knew, one I didn't, and I probably would not have taken it unless I was in this situation. No matter what the speed is, a bike with friends is a great way to spend several hours, and I learned some more fun ways to get from point A to point B.

Besides it's fun to return the favor of all the people who have taught me stuff and pass that knowledge on! Good times!

2. ddonacazx12

ddonacazx12
    Expand Collapse

<whiny voice>

well fine... don't come on my ride today... I'll just take my ball and go home.
    :nana

crackup:

3. SprintnFJ

SprintnFJ
    Expand Collapse

actually I totally forgot about that ride.... was planning on doing it solo...ops!

4. SkyNinja

SkyNinja
    Expand Collapse

Thanks SprintnFJ! I know the ride was not at your normal pace, but I learned a lot in those 55 miles. I appreciate you taking the time.