Anyone live in Cle Elum?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by eric, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Beans is trying to cross the pass but is stuck in cle elum because the pass is closed. I think he wants a place to hang out for a bit.

maidenjade likes this.
  2. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

snow and hail > ninjas

T

3. beansbaxter

beansbaxter PNW Admin
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    ZX-10R
    posting from my cle elum now...not sure how long i can hack this wireless signal...the pass is closed in both directions right now, im not going to be able to pass until tomorrow.

im crashing in my car, unless there is anyone from the forum around the cle elum area ugggggg

4. My pops is stuck there with his truck it has bunk beds you two could share.:evil4:

5. Shit! I am leaving tomorrow morning at 9 for Everett..... Going over for a day trip and have to be back by tomorrow night..........

6. one lane open each way now

7. livestar

livestar Forum Flaming Firecrotch

holy shit Beans i was in Cle Elum at 6pm i went up blewett pass or highway 97 and went ot leavenworth. then over steven was all dandy just alot of traffic but made it over just fine.

8. beansbaxter

beansbaxter PNW Admin
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    ZX-10R
    Very big thanks to Jason "06stepR6" for the hospitality. The pass opened back up and once traffic died down, I made my way back to Seattle. Nearly two in the morning right now and just pulled in.

9. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

no, it's nearly one in the morning, reset your clock

T

10. lol i was thinking this, but figured he was sliiiiiiiightly tired, so i'd let up on the poor guy... i just wanna know how snowy the pass was. SOmetimes its badddd and smoetimes you're like REALLLLY? they shut the pass down for THIS?

11. livestar

livestar Forum Flaming Firecrotch

Stevens wasn't all that bad i don't know about Snoqualmie because they closed it cuz of slick roads and hail storms and collisions.