Are you coming to the Potluck/BBQ this Sunday?

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by Tiff, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Tiff

Need to know for sure who is all in. It's off of exit 114. Please let me know if you're coming, how many people you're bringing and what you're bringing :) Also if you have any allergies. We will have hamburgers, chicken and hot dogs, pasta salad, potato salad, chips, soft drinks, veggie tray. This is byob and we do have a garage to park motoscooters in. This shall be epic.
    NO EXCUSES ;)
    [​IMG]

2. pm me for address torch monkey

3. I swear this is my 3rd time RSVPing. I'm in plus Shelbyguy.

4. Same.

5. im in plus 2:)

6. Its just to get final head counts. Dont mean to sound so repetitive ...but you will all probably be asked again tomorrow at coffee

7. Be prepared to be kicked in the shin... or knee if you have decent boots on.

8. I don't think I can make it. Sorry to disappoint.

9. Dang. That sucks.

10. We're in! Bre and I. PM me the secret local details.

11. Sounds fun. I think, I may make the trip down to meet some new people. What time does it start?

12. starts at 6pm. but people can come whenever that afternoon. pm me for details

13. If today was any indication of how I will be feeling on Sunday, then I can assure you I will most likely be there.

14. Cul de Sac will get a better response

15. Start kicking ppl in the "cul de sac"....there would be some serious problems ...and none of your bikes are fast enough to escape that fate. Lol

16. Just don't trust Rick when he asks you to stand up and turn around. He's a creepy mofo with a liking for hippos.