Are you this guy?

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by soultrain, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Can't see his flip flops in pic my aim was off..darn.

[​IMG]:mfclap:

D675Freak likes this.
  2. Rock Dodger

I Ride:
    Like an old guy.
    Since he's on a Harley, he's immune to fail.

Isn't he???? crackup:

3. Not me, but he's out riding and you're stuck in a car....:mrgreen: Is he in the morgue now, or did he make it home safe?

4. KevinD

KevinD Moderator
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    On two wheels
    Looks like me earlier, but I didn't have on cut-offs.

My wife was wearing capris, and sunburned her ankle!

KevinD

5. Holy fuckin shit is that frag monger?

6. koorbloh

koorbloh Je Fa Fa

I Ride:
    dirty bikes!
    who gives a shit?

7. Reminds me of the pasty mofo I saw on a HD the other day.. guy was all hard with his skull face mask crackup:

This one seems like the type to only care about eventual resale value.

8. Yes, I am that guy, except for trousers, I have on a marble sack only.

Are you that guy that has to act like you are better than me because you dress for a crash because you actually suck at riding a motorcycle or don't pay attention to your surroundings when you do?

KevinD likes this.
  9. "Dress for a crash because you suck at riding a motorcycle"

[​IMG]

We are all going to laugh when everyone that says this has no more skin left and is crying their eyes out in the ER getting skin ripped off with a cheese grater to spread out over the areas of your body that have none left.

#9 D675Freak, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  10. KevinD

KevinD Moderator
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    On two wheels
    Green dot for you, FFF...

KevinD

11. dress for the weather. plan for the ride by knowing how to control your bike.

Suzuki Stevo likes this.
  12. Suzuki Stevo

I Ride:
    Many
    That is the most intelligent thing I have read here in months 8)

13. Yea cause that old saying, "shit happens" is total bs anyways.

14. Because knowing how to control your bike stops someone from deciding to run you over or hit you suddenly. I'm cool with not wearing gear, but at least don't try and explain yourself like you're some mind reader.

15. +1 Don't plan for failure, dress for success.

16. if you're paying attention to your surroundings, you can spot that guy about to pull out in front of you(he is old and wears a hat). Also, you are not speeding, or staying in another vehicles blind spot or following too close. it all plays into being an attentive driver, or in this case, rider. don't put yourself in a bad place and it's easy to not fall off your fucking bike.

#16 fastfoodfred, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  17. I'm still gonna laugh.

18. I've never commuted daily on two wheels in Spokane so I might even agree with you, especially considering the place only has around 200,000 residents. But from what I've seen riding in Seattle and Portland, I think shit can hit critical mass awful quick, even if I am being careful and looking out for idiots.

19. Still, I would NEVER feel comfortable riding in slippers..

I rode my dirtbike in slippers once to make an outhouse run while camping. It felt WRONG! Sucked having to shift, bone on metal.

Cutoffs, no problem. but not open toed shoes for godssakes!!

20. The helmet law and the practice of trying to act superior to a guy in Idaho that doesn't wear one every time he gets on his bike is also silly. If something isn't for you, fine. Please refrain from making something that is for you, something that everyone is required to do.