close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Awesome Day to ride...

Discussion in 'Yakima' started by SX/4, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Great day to ride today! Lots of fall colors too. Glad I called in to work with a bad attitude and decided to ride instead!

Bumped in to a few others along the way which made it an enjoyable ride.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I was in that area a week ago Wednesday after coming from Stevens Pass, Blewett Pass and Yakima Canyon earlier in the day. I love a sunny fall afternoon on the bike. The next day I continued to John Day then West to McKenzie Pass and the coast. Fantastic weather and scenery.

3. Awesome!! Yes cant beat this time of year when the weathers nice.

Hope next weekends as nice f\or another great ride someplace.

4. Glad you got out! Lately I've been working 50+ hrs a week which doesn't leave me much time to ride.

5. ^^ Well hope you get some time off to ride soon. Haven't been able to scare anyone up to ride with.

6. Sorry I have been out of town a lot this summer down to ride this sunday

7. Would like to be home before 5 tho

8. OK Sounds good. We'll try to get you back by that tomorrow. Shouldn't be a problem.. :)

My summers been off too as far as riding goes. The few weeks we had that were about 110F didn't help either. :-(

9. Another awesome fall day. Saw low 70's for temps. Clear skies and sun. Not bad for October.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After a great lunch it was time for ice cream! I see one of the old coots in the background enjoying his! :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great times today and very nice weather today. Virtually no traffic the whole day to boot!

10. Yep, turned out to be a lot better day to ride than I thought it was going to be. So where we riding to next Sunday?

11. Great! Glad you had a good time and came along on the ride!!!

I'm gonna be out of town Friday and Saturday. Should be back Saturday afternoon. Not sure if Ill have some catch up chores on Sunday yet...

12. To heck with chores. Got to get a few more rides in before winter.