Bbq!

Discussion in 'Moses Lake' started by Slygrin, Sep 10, 2012.

1. We usually have several BBQs throughout the year, but life kind of got in the way this year and we haven't had one yet. So we decided we better get off our butts and have one before it's too late. So.....

Sunday 9/30. Noon to 5ish.

Anyone is welcome. Please post up an RSVP so we can get a good head count.

Let me know if you need directions and I'll send you a PM.

#1 Slygrin, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

I heard there could be 'Yeti' sightings?

3. I plan on going on a Yeti hunt and make sure he knows about the BBQ.

4. We put it on our calender hope to be there.

I'm hoping for a guided tour of your Goldwing.

5. Parking will, of course, have to be on the street.........no room left in the driveway 'cause of that big ol' Gullwing.:nana

6. flyboy712

flyboy712 Dr Funkenberry

Sweet! Maybe things will work out so I can finally make this one.

7. 2 more might show up, don't know where I'll find enough parking! :nana

8. 2 week reminder :mrgreen:

9. I may be Ducatiless by then. Well I guess I will have to rely on the old Honda for trans-port. Sure hope I don't kick myself for selling it.

10. bikenut

bikenut Crazy Bad Ass BITCH

Well well well..I logged on looking for that Rippn guy. I am passing through town that weekend as was looking for that Moses dude. Do you accept weary travelers?

11. You are more than welcome. It will be good seeing you again.

Now for that Rippin' guy. I chatted with him the other day, he's got plans for Sunday. Some vintage MX thing in Wilson Creek.

12. Blues Brothers

Blues Brothers Mr. Pickles

If there are 3 Wings in attendance, may have to move over into the next county...

crackup:

13. I am starting to starve myself, now, so I can make a proper showing...........

14. flyboy712

flyboy712 Dr Funkenberry

Planning on stopping by for a few hours to say hi. :mfclap:

15. I'd like to come and sample the same hospitality as sampled at the garage day. I'm actually home for once, but got a nasty cold. If have to stand I'm the quarantine area by the street.:( Have a great time....

16. Great turn out. Friends, Family and Food. Can't get much better than that!

17. Thanks both of you for doing the BBQ! Once again I appreciate your hospitality. :)

18. You are welcome. But I think we need to ramp up the excitement level a bit. Someone found it to be a little too quiet. :nana

[​IMG]

19. Shhhhhh! He ate, and we finally got him settled for a nap..............lol!