Bike Night 21APR

Discussion in 'Walla Walla' started by Timebom, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Now that I figured out how to use a calendar:

Thursday 21APR
    6pm ish

1447 West Pine Street
    Walla Walla, WA

Free bike wash in the parking lot weather depending.

2. NoMornings

I Ride:
    Vstrom, VF500F, VTR250
    I'll probably be there long enough to say hi - will try to get phd4me there too.

3. I'm gonna be trying to get to the west side this week to visit some people, if the weather cooperates....

But if it doesn't, I may have to think about heading southeast instead.

4. I suppose I will be there, being that it is Hot Mama's double punch Thursday and all.

5. Katyonka and Timebomb....good to "see" you guys again! I'm hoping to make a Walla Walla bike night when the weather's warmer!!

6. Want to see the new bike Erin. Hope to be making some of the E-burg bike nights too when it warms up a bit. :) miss that crowd

#6 Timebom, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  7. Really miss you all over there in Eburg. I am hoping we can come visit and and see everyone soon.

8. Staying in Yak this week...I gotta bunch of stuff to get in order for the ride this sunday...

9. You all would plan a bike night ONE day before I get my new bike... :rant

10. What is your new bike? We will have another bike night next week Thursday seem to be the day and Hot Mama's seems to be the place at 6pm.

11. We was there!

12. NoMornings

I Ride:
    Vstrom, VF500F, VTR250
    I was there till 6:05, but had to go to a bowling banquet next door at Sterling's - no one had showed by then. I take it you were putting the ish in 6ish?

13. My bike was not happy about it being the first time out since we put her away. She made us a bit late due to charging her battery. You must be Allen we received your message. Hope to meet up with you next week.