Bike Night Aug 12

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Kawakaze67, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Smoky Mountain Pizza in Moscow 6:30pm

This will be Kawasaki Jockey's last bike night before moving to AZ. We would like to see everyone show up for this one!

2. I should be able to make it. I have only met Johnny and Andrew, so I look forward to meeting the rest of you guys.

3. Avboden

I Ride:
    1991 XR250L, 2007 BMW F800S, 1999 ATK 605 ESDS/SM
  4. valleybusa

valleybusa Speakerphone Bandit

would love to be there,but will be on my way to seattle for racing. sorry

5. what if we made it wednesday? :ninja:

6. I like Wednesday...

7. Avboden

I Ride:
    1991 XR250L, 2007 BMW F800S, 1999 ATK 605 ESDS/SM
    I won't be able to come wednesday if it gets changed. but if wed works better for most people don't not change on account of me

8. valleybusa

gotta load bikes and equipment wed nite sorry dont change on my account

9. I will be in Seattle until Thursday around noon. So Wednesday won't work for me either.

Also as a side note. Are there any members that ride a black/gray Husky SM? Wears a red graphics Arai helmet?

10. I've never seen snakebreak's husky but I think that sounds like his helmet. Was he wheely'ing while flipping off an old lady? If so, that's definitely him. crackup:

I might be in but not certain.

11. He was wearing a black and red textile jacket on his way to Moscow from pullman. Just wanted to thank him for the heads up in the cop I didnt see lol.

12. Sounds like this had better stay on Thursday. More people can go.

13. It is still set for Thursday night folks! Wade, I fully expect you to show!! Kenny, you and becky have a great trip over to the wetside...you can keep up with Steven on FB. :)

14. valleybusa

sorry we cant make it,u guys have a great time and I'll try to break records in seattlecrackup:

15. I'll be there but a bit late. Have to go to another event that will get done around 7. Don't eat all the food before I get there Sherry.

16. I work 5-8pm thursday...maybe I will be able to meet everyone another time

17. can your toes touch the ground yet?

18. valleybusa

are u kiddin me,my toes will never touch the ground:banghead:

19. ...as long as you keep reaching for the stars, it doesn't matter...