close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bike Night @ RTD on Thursday (7/26) - 7pm

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by fishrscary, Jul 22, 2012.

1. crackup: He probably would have figured that out when he met us. :nana

2. As I mentioned before, I'll be there around 6:30, since I need to talk to Gwen about some things for the "Bikers Against Road Rage" fundraiser. So feel free to come early. I'm going to have dinner there, and I'm the slowest eater in the world. If there was an "anti - Kobayashi" in bizarre-o world, that would be me. I would ROCK at competitive slow eating!

I will also get us a table outside. I love sitting outside, right on the water - it's relaxing, and the weather is supposed to be WONDERFUL today! Will in the 70s until about 9pm.

Can't wait to see you all again! And meet some new PNWRiders! Unless, I already know you - but forgot your name (I have a hard time with "handles" sometimes - I'm dyslexic, so when I read some of the "handles" fast, they make no sense to me... LOL!).

See you later!

- Peggy

3. She declined. You're stuck w/ just me. :spoton:

4. ...this could get scary!!

5. So does that mean we're all over 21+? I called to see if I could reserve a table outside for about 8-10 people, and I was told that it's already filling up.

So if you guys still want to sit outside and get there before I do - please grab a table... Thank you!

I'll be riding over with Mardi. And we should be there 6:30, however, we do also need to talk with Gwen regarding the "Bikers Against Road Rage" event, so I may be inside...

See you soon!

6. All clear on my end. 21+ it is.

7. I am almost 21.Again!! On my way by the way.Gotta gas up.

8. Good times! Once we could talk to one another! I liked the patio, and sitting out there by the water.

9. And just so y'all know, I will always share my food, because I can never eat all of it.

10. ohh and hey superduke did post the ride.

11. Me too! I'm also the slowest eater ever!!

I really enjoyed hanging out with you all tonight! Super glad that all of you could make it!

- Peggy

12. Glad I could eat everyones food for them.Geez!!Ride home sucked.South bound was blocked off so they detoured me all the way back to 56th then back around 7 off 38th to get back on I-5.That was fun.Good to hang out.Next time maybe I can hear better.LOL!!

13. My ride home kicked ass!! took canyon back up the hill to 512!

Tires got a work out for sure. Still need new ones.

14. I took a couple of corners pretty quick.Riding mad is bad.Once I got past 38th it was smooth riding.My wife heard me coming from 3-4 miles away.Guess my exhaust is pretty dam loud.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  15. was that you and Marty behind me?

16. it was me and Justin, Where did you go ? You went east instead of west....SMH