Bike Night

Discussion in 'Yakima' started by StropeSled, Mar 16, 2008.

1. :secret:who what where when :scratchea

I would postm but I don't even know whats good as I just moved here:roll:

I usualy have wed off or sunday

2. yakima doesn't do any bike nite.

3. the chemist

the chemist ducatiduane

we typically have weekly bike nights in ellensburg. sometimes a lot of people show up. sometimes like 2. Usually around 6pm, during the week (since a lot of people go home on the weekend) Next Monday would be a good day right before spring quarter starts. Im working on it...

4. Have you seen the new Zamp

5. yeah SICK helmets. The best helmets in the world!!!!

6. ??No I havn't

sweet

7. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

So WHY not a Yakima Bike Nite?

8. Uhh, there were Yakima bike nights last year. I guess someone has to build the ambition up to start it.

I was thinking about the traditional Miner's thing every thursday around 6:30ish. It's not official though because peep's schedules might have changed this year.

Rumour has it that Miner's is doing and/or trying to take over Hot Rod's and Harley's this year, they're suppose to be doing that Friday nights. If that's the case then who know's when Yak will wanna do bike night.

Dunno.... we need input if Yakima wants to set up a bike night. Just a thought.

9. im coo with miners...there is a bucks right there too for the drinkers and right next to my work... or majors

10. this week I have wed off
    next week I have wed off

11. You know, I know everyone isn't 21, but I've been talking to the manager of my bar about doing a Taco Tuesday bike night. We could move it to a different night if anybody was interested?

The bar is very serious about supporting the local riders, we could probably set up a BBQ in the back as well.

any thoughts on this from anyone else?

B.T.W, I work at Hoops

12. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

The offer is nice, but it should be for riders of ALL ages, and their family's.
    My .02 cents

13. sweet Ive neve been to hoops..

14. WAsup Chris... It was nice to meet ya... to bad you were working. lol... Oh, well... im sure ill see you around... :p

15. sweet didn't know that was you!!

you gots a sweet ride!!!

:mfclap:

16. I wanna do a bike nite at the rest area going towards E-burg! Ha-ha just kidding. Then we'd all have to go for a little ride to get back home.
    I'm down for some bike nites. We need more tricked out bikes with chrome and lights and shyte! c'MON PEEPS START SPENDING SOME MOOLAH ON THOSE BIKES! Ok! g'nite y'aaaaalllll!
    Rigo what's up? Patrick what's up?

17. ok how about tommorrow???

whats a sweet place to eat...

TACO TRUCK

any good ones in town?

18. 7pm wed the 19th???

big cheese!!!??!?!?!?!