Bike Stolen

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by TiltDoolittle, Sep 7, 2012.

1. My Orange 06 Yamaha r6 was stolen last night between 11:30pm and 6 this morning. From the Garland car wash area. Plate number 0c0495 If seen please let me know (503)730-1173 [​IMG]

2. Wow... sorry to hear that. Seems Spokane isn't as nice a place as it was in the late 80's when I first moved there out of High School. I have been away from Spokane for almost two years now. A few months ago I heard a fellow biker friend was jumped and beat down by some punk kids in downtown, spent time in the hospital over it. I hope you get your bike back in good shape...

3. Will keep an eye out for it.

Was it stolen while being 'casually' parked without any lock or such? Just curious since if they did defeat a lock it would be nice to know which brand and how they did it.

4. The bike was parked in my driveway, usually my truck blocks it in, but last night my truck was in the back yard. The bike had no lock in place.

5. I have your phone number in my riding jacket. I will make it a point to ride a bit around the Garland area asap since it is only 5 minutes from where I live.

6. Just put your number in my phone. I'll keep a look out.

7. I'm downtown and head through garland area on my way home. I'll keep an eye out as well. Not too many orange R6s out there.

8. There's been way too much of this crap lately! When are we going to start hanging thieves???

9. Damn lots of R6's and GSX'R's getting stolen! Best of luck OP!

10. oops my bad it was posted yesturday