BMW fixin...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Spec, Oct 30, 2006.

1. So as many of you know, I had an incident in the bimmer a few months back which demolished the bumper and driver side fender. I'm finally getting around to fixing it (insurance jokes aside), so I decided to take a few pics along the way. I still have a couple thigns to do before the last fixed pic is taken, and I may even end up replacing the valance.

This was a $3,400.00 shop job, so far total cost has been $273.25 including beer.

Fender ripped off
    [​IMG]

Fender/Bumper off car, ready to fit fender
    [​IMG]

Fender fitted, primer applied
    [​IMG]

Sideskirts might as well get painted white to match the car (previously black)
    [​IMG]

Bikes waiting outside while Bimmer gets fixed...
    [​IMG]

More to come....

2. Are you going to fix it just how I made it look in this picture?

[​IMG]

Washington license plate :secret:

3. For the most part, yea. Although I'm thinking I'm going to replace the entire front valance that will change the profile entirely.

4. Spec forgot to mention the blood sacrafice they made to get it done.... ;)

5. yard sale

yard sale snowshoe kitten... prrr...
    1. kKk

:scared don't go rice!!! plz for teh loves of gawd don't go rice!! ...or m3 wannabe. :scared
    stay stock but put a sport lip on and call it sexy. :mrgreen:

6. Did you get into another accident??? Or is this the same "incident" where there was a stinky puke girl in your bimmer, that was more like 10 MONTHS ago Santi. It was before the you know whos got back together and that happened around the beginning of this year. Time flies huh? ;-) :mrgreen:

PS - I'm glad to see you're getting it fixed!! It looks so much better already. :mfclap: