Bottom portion of house for rent

Discussion in 'Westside' started by bikenut, Oct 2, 2011.

1. bikenut

bikenut Crazy Bad Ass BITCH

Sadly the best roommate I've ever had got up and got married. While I will miss him dearly, I need to move on and again, find a renter - ugg. I lucked out last time so hopefully my luck will hold.

$650 month all utilities, internet, water, etc. One bedroom carpteted apt with fireplace, 1/2 bath with two car garage. Quite dead end street located in Renton/Fairwood. PM if you would like more info. First and last $200 deposit.

Thanks

2. Ruh roh... Is bikenut lonely? :D

3. bikenut

lol no. Just need to fill up the big ole empty space til the market gets better and I can downsize.

4. yard sale

yard sale snowshoe kitten... prrr...
    1. kKk

I'm happy where I am but is the entire two car garage the renters? If I was looking I'd be all over something like that...

5. dejavu, awaiting daughter to be called into thread

6. pjd

pjd Moderator
    Staff Member

Why couldn't this be up a few months from now? Oh, what about dog friendliness?

7. bikenut

LOL, pretty much. I have a wall with boxes and some shelves with yard stuff (no offense :nana) on it and one bike. Nathan's enjoyed stuffing three bikes, tons of exhausts, and boxes and boxes of parts in the toy box. I don't use it..someone might as well.

Wow, this actually took longer than I thought. You guys are getting old:nana

LOL, I could get a temp if ya want me too. I have given alot of thought about the dog thing. I just foresee too much doggie drama. My Harley is an only child and doesn't share well. I'd hate to say yes, have someone move in and three weeks later give them an utlimatum.

8. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

don't tell 'em...
    get a habatchi...
    Bwhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope all goes well in your transition.
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

9. Sm0ke

Pm sent to current tenant. Pm incoming to bikenut!

10. 1/2 bath? where does one take a shower or bath? do you mean 3/4 bath?

11. 5/8 bath. Large sink.

12. What type of person do you need to be, to live w/ a crazy a** bit*h?

Oh nevermind. i just realized I am that person.

#12 holypiston, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  13. The 1/2 is downstairs, there's a full bath upstairs that is shared.

The livingroom space downstairs is about 210sf (14x15), the bedroom (not including the walk-in closet) is 114sf (12x9.5), the bathroom is about 61sf (9.5x6.5) and includes W/D in that room. The livingroom is shaped nice and the fireplace is centered at the back. I have a 7.2 surround-sound setup in the room with a big couch and my beer fridge in the back and there's still a good amount of room. Just make sure to be careful of the ceiling if you're going to play Kinect games... it's a dropped ceiling so it's not that far up there. :)

The garage is a deep two-car garage and the majority of it is left open for the downstairs renter. I've got my CBR and DRZ in there now and my R6 was in there as well along with my bicycles, a number of boxes, and all my bike tools, stands, and the other roommate's R6 (no longer living here though) among other stuff and there was still plenty of room.

I will post some pictures later; My space is a massive mess from all the post-marriage/pre-move/pre-deployment crap all over the place.

Edit: Feel free to PM if you have questions.

#13 DJ Nathan V, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  14. bikenut

What? We're q'ing. Good to see your mug dear friend.

LOL..you ass:mrgreen:

And ya wonder why I'm gunna miss him so much:crybaby: I wish you and Heather all the happiness you two kids deserve. I couldn't have asked for better people in my life. Now all I have is Facebook:x

15. how do you feel about a fat cat? she eats and sleeps. sometimes poops. but always in the box. i probably miss more than she does...

16. bikenut

Cats are fine. If your serious give me a call.

17. if only you were closer to lynnwood. i'd be all in. damn my luck. Can you move the house? kthx

18. I agree move the house to lynnwood

19. bikenut

pfft, you both have bikes commute - deal with it:mrgreen:. I dread CL where people want to move in with 8 kids and 10 goats.

20. Too bad my son doesn't have a job, He's going to be xferring to Renton Tech next quarter. Good kid, no income... for now he lives with me.

What's wrong with ten goats?? no more yard work... I have to mow alomst 5 acres.. I need goats...