close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Brand new OEM 2016 Triumph Daytona 675R bodywork + fender elim - $1200

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by Pick, Jan 9, 2017.

1. I bought a new bike and am converting it to a track/race bike immediately. I've always wanted to do this. So, up for sale is the complete OEM "Phantom Black" colorway bodywork for a 2013-2017 Triumph Daytona 675R. This bodywork come off the bike straight off the showroom floor. Zero miles. In mint condition -- no scratches, dings, nothing.

Sale includes all bodywork, headlights, taillights, fasteners, and MotoDynamic fender eliminator kit. Prefer local sale (Puget Sound area), but may consider shipping on buyer's dime. Not looking to separate anything -- want to sell full kit together.

Please note the regulator/rectifier has been removed from the left side fairing and will not be included with the sale.

Asking $1,200 for OEM bodywork + fender eliminator.

Will also have the OEM subframe assembly and OEM front fairing stay for sale shortly and more than happy to work out a package deal/discount.

OEM bodywork, subframe, fairing stay and Motodynamic fender eliminator package deal: $1,500.

Photos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. If FedEx delivery status is correct, I should have the OEM fairing stay and subframe uninstalled by tonight.

OEM bodywork, subframe, fairing stay and Motodynamic fender eliminator package deal: $1,500.

3. New price:
    OEM bodywork and Motodynamic fender eliminator package deal: $999
    OEM bodywork, OEM fairing stay, OEM subframe and Motodynamic fender eliminator package deal: $1,250

4. Interested in your fender eliminator. Please reply

5. Hello

6. Sorry, not separating anything at this point.

7. Hello
    Are the fairings still for sale?

8. I am very interested in the fairings, do you have pictures of the front and rear subframe/fairing stay?

9. Here are the best pictures I have at the moment. Everything is bubble-wrapped and boxed up right now but I can pull them out to show if you'd like to come take a look!

IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG IMG_0437.JPG IMG_0438.JPG