Brian at Fluid suspension

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by 04CBR600RR, Jul 20, 2011.

1. whoever hasnt gotten there supsension tuned should get it tuned... and get it from him. He will let you know what you need and hes a hell of a cool guy. He made a night and day difference on my bike and it made me love it a thousand times more. Get it dont and be as happy as me.

2. I messaged him on here to get a quote....never got anything back
    Posted via PNW Riders Mobile

3. ill send him a text pm me your number ill get him to call you.

4. The best way to get a hold of him isn't through PM, it's by calling the number listed in his profile

5. I had Brian re-spring my R6 at the track did the rear which made a huge diff, now I know I need the front done as well....can't believe I waited as long as I did before getting it done.

6. Just rebuilt my shocks, need my suspension retuned. What is his screen name so I can get contact info? Thanks.

7. It's highside something.... There are numbers after highside... Can't remember them, just goto the riders tab and look for highside, he should show up

8. his number is 2532791555. send him a text or call him.

9. Appreciate it.

10. They did my suspension rebuild and configuration as well...excellent work.

11. rdizzle

how much did it run you?

12. revalving front forks and rear shock was near a grand or so, and the track side suspension setup was/is super cheap. I can't remember how much but it was extremely cheap.

13. brian also setup my suspension.

fucking awesome job. IIRC 40$ish.

14. 150 but got new front springs which he bought and installed

15. brian is evil. giggity giggity goooo!

16. I just had to revive this thread! I went to the maintenance meet this weekend and Brian was very nice and picked me and my bike up to go there. He did my suspension and some other things I didn't even think of, like moving the shifter and doing the forks. It was amazing! He took my bike apart in like 2 minutes flat, gas tank off and all!

BRIAN!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME. THIS SHOUT OUT IS FOR YOU! :mrgreen::tiphat:

17. TwistedTimes

TwistedTimes HondaKilla

What! :shock:

re-spring and valved for my weight, including needle bearring shim stacks, on an Ohlins rear and OEM front @ 'the Oregon competitor' cost me 580$

shop around and ask allot of questions before spending money no matter what you do.... but yes, Suspension work is the #1 best money for performance you can do! K&N is like 2nd (if you're not first, you're last!)... :thefinge:

18. I got mine done by him. It took a min to get used to the change. But after that it was great. Made the bike turn and handle way batter then how it was set up. ( dragging knee now ) And it was cheap I think. 200$ for the front and rear set up with new springs up front.

19. tophyr

tophyr Forum Cripple

SPIDER MONKEY!

Ask him about his adventures at Miller.