Burien area riders meet-up

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Click, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Enough talk about the riders in Burien getting together. Burien and surrounding areas, Wed 7-11, 6pm, at Elliott Bay Brewery. It's suppose to be nice all week so we can take over the outside seating area. If we get too many there, we'll move it inside.

I have a slammed day at work that day and will be leaving the next day for a wedding, so it will be nice to sit back and relax with a beer on a sunny day. See ya there.

2. Michael of Burien

I Ride:
    2005 BMW R1200GS, 2001 ZRX1200R (Project)
    I might be able to drag my lazy ass up the hill for dinner. Sounds good.

3. I'll try and make it... 82.67% in....

4. I'll add it to my calendar, but since I get off work at 6, I may have to blast up 509 (so what else is new) to make it.

5. I'll do my best! Gonna ask for a late-start. I have to be in the office at 6pm all the way up near Edmonds!

6. I think I may be in. Might try to get someone else to come too.

7. I can come, but I cannot stay too long. I'm on my way to work at that time

8. I'll try and make it.

9. Is anyone actually attending this?!

10. Michael of Burien

I Ride:
    I am. I'll be there at 6. If I get my VFR back together in time I'll be riding that. Red VFR800, Black leathers. If I don't get the VFR back togther I'll be driving my Blue Nissan P/U.

11. Hemi

I work about a mile form there, I'll see if I can stop by

12. I'll be there sitting outside with a bright orange shirt. I heard the manager rides a BMW and is going to come out and hang with us.

13. Michael of Burien

I Ride:
    Nice to meet Click, JoMoma and BernStrom. Nice dinner, conversation and beer. Gracias.

[​IMG]

Looking forward to more Burien meet ups.

14. Had a good time. Thanks for coming, everyone. Even the manager who rides, came out to say hi.

15. Looks like I missed out, got home from work late. Maybe next time.

16. Hemi

Got stuck at work and couldn't make it...

17. Definitely a good little meetup. Nice to meet everybody. Hopefully see you somewhere over near Maplewild, Shorewood/Shorecrest, or maybe even down near Dash/Brown/Three Tree Point.

18. Dang, sorry I missed this. I was a bit busy this week. I'll make the next one.
    Posted via PNW Riders Mobile