close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Carson Cougar 9/16

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by Stringcheese, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Like the new avatar. It's even more clear than looking from the road.

2. Glad that you have a positive attitude Jeff. More injuries than expected tho.

Everyone needs to make Jeff laff. Or at least sneeze.

3. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

With the amount of Oxy he's on I doubt it's difficult. :mfclap:

4. Well duuuuhhh.:roll:

That's how your suppose to lube your chain. Just like your Schwinn Stingray when you were a kid.

5. Weird....I know exactly what you mean Jeff. I guess my ZX just stopped itself in leaves......must not have been a steep incline like you had crackup:

Glad to hear you are ok and hope to see you soon. I know I said I would never do it.....but you can ride on the back of the Concours to bike night some time :nana

KATaTonic3 likes this.
  6. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

Damn Jeff, I guess it's gonna be a bit before we start playing racquetball again...

7. :thefinge: went to the Dr this morning and elbow is not broken but dislocated. They're still not sure about the leg because of the swelling but I'm putting my money on a deep bone bruise, not a break. Three ribs though and no more oxy because it was making me puke and puking with broken ribs is NOT a pleasant experience! I go back Thursday for the final verdict.

Gimmie a couple weeks and I'll be back. Welcome home.

8. Well we can't let the Oxy go to waste now can we? :evil4:

:secret:Galen doesn't need any. He's now a communist and they use strait up Opium.

Just saying. :innocent:

9. Dang Jeff, sorry to hear you out did me. Glad your still around to heal up!

10. What Jerry said :thefinge:

11. Bigger pics of bike in trees!

12. Glad to hear the elbow is not broken. What are you going to do with that hooker since you can wipe yourself now :scratchea
    So I asked one of our Ortho doc's about your leg. It could be a deep bruise or some kind of a hairline fracture (which you can still walk on). I hope it's just a bruise.

13. [​IMG]

I may be able to figure something out crackup:

Yeah, they just can't tell until the swelling goes down. I've got ice on it pretty much all the time except when I'm sleeping. More x-rays thursday on the leg so I should know then.

14. I think your doin it wrong!

15. Won't that position have a tendency to get oil in the cylinders? crackup:

16. Dang Jeff, glad you are ok man....hope you heal fast. I am also glad you had proper gear on.....it could have been worse.
    Let's ride when you can? :mrgreen:

17. Poor bike! Poor Stringcheese! Heal fast!

18. Well there's your problem! :shock:

19. Wow
    I heard you had a get off, but haden't heard what happened.
    Glad it wasnt any worse.
    Get well...

20. Damn Jeff - just saw this. Makes me wonder if we are all just playing the lottery here. Glad you are OK -- any details on how this happened? :scratchea