Cheap bike storage?

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Ashex, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Tried searching but couldn't really find anything concrete. I need to store my second bike somewhere until I can sell it in the spring, I'm planning to rebuild the petcock and clean the tank at some point during the winter so being able to do some minor work would be a plus (otherwise I could just drive it to the street?).

Anyone know of a place? Near North Seattle is a big plus.

2. 58

I Ride:
    Bikes
    I was going to re-up my thread this year as I had it set up last year. Though I am not in north Seattle area, I will have space in the house for at least one more bike. Inside, out of the weather and temperature controlled. With advance notice I can get it back into the garage and up on the lift to be worked on. But I am down near Auburn..

3. Check with Dave at SUB ( Seattle Used Bikes). He is in shoreline area, on Aurora.
    He is DaveR on the forums, send him a P.M.

4. 1shinysideup

I Ride:
    a barstool
    This was my thought. he's actually right off Aurora between the zoo and Greenlake at the top of the hill just before you head down the hill to Green Lake.

5. Wyckedan

I Ride:
    RSV4 Factory
    Yup^^^ Dave will definitely be your best bet for north Seattle area

6. Thanks guys, I'll check with DaveR

This sounds pretty nice only problem is the distance, if things don't work out with DaveR I'll shoot you a PM.

7. akon

Leaving the country and need a cozy place for my motard to hang out during the winter. if anybody with a stable home and some extra room want to make some cash hit me up. Thanks