Check Out The MotoGP Experience/IMS Seattle

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Show' started by james1300, Nov 27, 2012.

1. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

[​IMG]

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motogp-experience

Special for the International Motorcycle Show, we have assembled the largest collection of MotoGP bikes off the track, ever.
    This is your chance to see the fastest motorcycles in the world up closer than you’ve ever been able to before.
    We’ve shipped in Stefan Bradl’s actual MotoGP prototype bike for photo ops against the backdrop of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, complete with umbrella girls.
    Check out the MotoGP Experience page for the complete list of bikes that are part of the exhibit. We’ll also have information about MotoGP at Mazda Laguna Seca in case you can’t make the trip to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway next year.
    If you’re not sure about going, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has sponsored an exclusive VIP MotoGP prize package. Make sure you visit the MotoGP Experience display at the Seattle Motorcycle Show and enter for your chance to win – it’s all free and part of the International Motorcycle Show.

PNWRiders, use PROMO CODE, JM2013 for discounted ticket prices!
    Order them on line!>>http://motorcycleshows.ticketleap.com/seattle/t/EM3SEA12/

#1 james1300, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks again, James, but I don't need any prodding, I'll be there! I can wait to see those and some of the MotoGP bikes too!?! ;)

3. james1300

What Day(s) are you going?
    Do you know if there is a PNWRiders meet-up planned yet?

4. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm not sure which day I'm going yet, but I'm sure there will be some PNWR meetups arranged.

5. Anyone want to car pool up with me on the 14th From portland to check this out?

6. I'll be going for sure a meet up would be cool

7. DGA

DGA Moderator
    Staff Member

Only thing I got from James' post is that MotoGP = boobs. I'll be there.

#7 DGA, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    gplutt likes this.
  8. Ill try to be there

9. james1300

#9 james1300, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    gplutt likes this.
  10. BPWilsonCBRF3

I Ride:
    06 CBR600RR, 96 CBR600F3iRR
    Already got mine, headed up for saturday, would be great to meet up with some fellow PNWR's

11. The wife and I are taking our boys up to this on Saturday. I am game for a meet-up.

12. james1300

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/seattle-show-features
    Use PROMO CODE: JM2013 to save when you buy yout tickets 'on-line'

[​IMG]

The Seattle Motorcycle Show at the Washington State Convention Center is right around the corner and will be here before you know it! Take a look at some of our highly popular features and brand-new show features, some of which are happening only at the Seattle Motorcycle Show. Have you gotten your tickets yet? Don’t miss out on your chance to get hooked up with a great deal on tickets. Keep reading for more!
    Use PROMO CODE: JM2013 to save when you buy yout tickets 'on-line'

World Superbike Champion Scott Russell Takes to the Podium in Seattle

If you’ve been to the International Motorcycle Show in the past, you may have heard this area called “The Learning Curve” but it’s now called “The Podium.” If you’re new to the International Motorcycle Show, this is the place to go to expand your motorcycle knowledge base and learn from the best in the industry. World Superbike and AMA Superbike Champion Scott Russell will be joining us at The Podium Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for a World Champion Q&A and autograph session.
    How does your motorcycle suspension work? Lenny Albin of Ohlins USA takes the black magic out of how your bike handles. We’ll go over long distance riding with Twisted Throttle and discovering the backcountry with Tourtech.

We’ll go over engine work with S&S Cycle, how motorcycle tires work with Dunlop, and Chop Shop Talk with Bob Kay. Make sure to stick around on Sunday for the J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Competition Awards Ceremony, where winners will stake their claim to being the best builder in Seattle. If you want to know what’s happening when you get to the show, click here and scroll down to see a schedule of each day’s events at The Podium.
    Click here>>http://www.motorcycleshows.com/seattle-show-features

#12 james1300, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  13. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator
    Staff Member

Cool, maybe I can get him to sign my picture of us racing together?! :mrgreen:

14. james1300

Excellant! Get a PICTURE of you two while he is signing!:mfclap:

15. I and Ken (SX/4) and my son and another fellow will be there Saturday. If you all plan to gather, please let me know here, or email: muddyroy@hotmail.com or text/call 509.831.6200. Hope to see you there!