close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coffee at Rocket Market Sunday evening

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by RevrdMark, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Hi friends,

I'm heading out to ride for a couple hours. Planning on stopping at the Rocket Market (726 E. 43rd Ave on the south hill off High Drive) at 5pm-ish if anyone wants to join me for coffee or whatever ... Maybe follow up with a run down Valley Chapel road after.

2. KevinD

KevinD Modulator Staff Member

Guess I should've checked the forums earlier!

KevinD

3. well i'm gonna try and make this a mostly regular thing for me. It's a good way to wind down after a busy Sunday morning. Anyone is welcome to join me.

4. That's fairly close to my place but it's late in the evening for us, we may stop by for an hour next week!

5. yeah, thats beer thirty. not going anywhere on a bike.

6. Might meet at the market at 3:30ish for a ride next week and finish with coffee or other beverage ( they serve beer and wine I believe) or head home for your own adult beverage :)

7. 3:30 at rocket market head south for about an hour ride feel free to join me

8. opposite end of the county right now, or i would.....

9. Gonna head out for a shortish ride about 4pm (7/13th) this afternoon. Gonna be at rocket market to get something cool to drink then down through valley chapel road and maybe over to Hwy 195 and back home. Maybe an hour to hour a half ride

10. Wow that ride was WARM! That felt like sitting in front of a hair drier for an hour!

11. KevinD

You need to find a route with some shade, along a creek, or over a pass and it'll cool off.
    I'd've joined you, but I was on my way to SLC.

KevinD

12. Anyone up for a ride at 4pm Sunday evening (7/20) Meet at rocket market and then breath some forest fire smoke for an hour or so :)

13. What happened to all the rides during the summer on Friday's, Saturdays, and Sunday's??? Doesn't anyone post rides anymore, except for RevrdMark?

14. Hope to get mine registered later this week so I can join you on some of your rides.

15. I try to make a Sunday ride a regular thing. A good hour or hour and a half ride is a nice unwind routine for me! I'm pretty much at Rocket Market every Sunday about 4-ish unless i am out of town or something strange comes up.

Tony is it the 999 you need to get registered? I have a friend in Vancouver with one and it's a gorgeous bike. (the 996 is still my favorite though) I'd love to drool on yours if you can get out for a Sunday ride! We will have to do a "march of the V-twins" rides Sunday 8)

Most of the places that I have been riding and would like to return to for longer rides are on fire at the moment, so most of the rides i post are going to be on the shorter closer to town routes for a while.

16. It is. 2005 that has only seen the track over the last 3 years.

17. I'm open to some Sunday evening rides south of town. But, what about Friday evenings or Saturdays. Anyone, wanting to ride on those day's?

18. Supposed to be in the 90's on Sunday. I'll be heading out Sunday at 4 if anyone wants to join me at rocket market

19. I'm out for today guys had a minor medical emergency this morning see you next week.

20. KevinD

Everything OK?

KevinD