close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

~Coffee Time~Vancouver

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by Monkey, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reminder....Tonight, hope to see LOTS of you there ;)

2. I won't be making it...not because I don't want to. Because the dermatologist and I got into it on Monday and and I lost pretty badly....the stitches should come out next week :scared

3. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

Sorry I missed it... I'm still getting over a nasty flu type thingy. So did everyone drink lots of coffee and eat big pieces of pie?

4. Had a great time, good to see everyone:mrgreen: I'm so bad with names, but I will get them down...pleasure to meet ya Ninja Apprentice and Mrs.CougarFan & of course CougarFans Dad:mrgreen: Hope you come out to more gatherings. Brought the camera, but of course dead battery:banghead:so cell pics it is then.....

The Gang:mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

The Bikes8)
    [​IMG]

You order Pieeeeeee:mfclap:
    [​IMG]

Lids8)
    [​IMG]

Art knows how to handle some pie:lmfao
    [​IMG]

5. Great to see everyone. Good Times.

6. Good turn out tonight! It was nice seeing everyone, and good pie too...

[​IMG]

7. FRAK

I was right there... went to the deli at Freddy's to get some chicken / jojos and totally spaced the coffee.
    :banghead: censored: :tard:

(sigh)

Can somebody buy me a new memory for Christmas?
    :rant

8. Good seeing everybody tonight, always a good time.

9. goats bitch slappin works up an appetite! first pic=) VAN

10. Missed ya Dave. I'd give my some of my memory....but as it is I'm not workin with much. I better hang on to itcrackup:

What Mr. Vananananananatttttorrrrrrrrrrrr you don't like pie? Hmmmmm

They were very accommodating for us. Basically just a phone call a few hours ahead of time and they set aside the atrium section of the place. They wanted to make sure we were all happy and content. Very nice8)8)

11. Well that sux. :angry7: solame: :evil4:

The deli entrance is just about line of sight from where the bikes were parked in front of Shari's too. Next time......

12. That was awesome! Great meeting you NinjaApprentice, Mrs. Cougfan, and Dad! Thanks all of you for coming, it was excellent as always :mrgreen: Cute pics Cindy... Dave dave dave (shakes head):roll: cannot believe you lol Missed having you there!

13. I had a great time last night, from the moment i arrived you all made me feel like family (Which i don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing yet!) Catch you all later!

And Goathead...Your darn right 250 riders rule! Later.

14. GOOD TIMES WERE HAD BY ALL THE COUG CLAN!! Hope to do it again soon! Great to meet you Ninja.....and great to see all the others again as well.

15. Wish I could have made it...well, maybe next time....

16. Our move has been a nightmare! Endless work. I fell off the trailer and broke my foot (Shifting foot unless you ride a Bultaco 8)) Tuesday afternoon. I missed having Pie with Y'all.

17. as you all were enjoying pie :banghead::banghead: i was tring to make it up from eugene with 9000 lbs in a sick truck that was tring to over heat the whole time. had to run with the heater on from wilsonville up to pdx windows down head out looked like a dogcrackup:crackup: i want pie next time not a sick truck

18. We miss ya Ro !!!!!!

Heal fast brother'
    :mfclap: :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.