close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cycle Gear purging AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by DoktorT, Oct 31, 2012.

1. The last manager, Joe received a promotion and relocated. Then they promoted an employee to his position. I didn't know they replaced anyone. Besides, its a fairly low paying job to be on the sales floor, maybe people left for more money? I hope things are going good. I like the people that were there.

2. I did too! Good people there

3. How do you know they cleaned house? Maybe they are expanding, or doing well enough to hire more staff?

4. people always seemed friendly and the store clean

5. Gotama

Gotama WMRRA 1st VP

Noticed the one here in auburn did the same thing a year or so back

6. Same here, no problems at all with the existing people that I could see.

They are advertising to fill ALL positions from Store Manager to grunts and all between???

7. They've been shorthanded down there since joe and some others left. I haven't heard that anyone's been fired .

8. I stumbled upon Cycle Gear after I left the infamous Swap Meet... my new size 14 Thors are still up for grabs for $50... and went inside. It was big and clean. I bought a HiViz jacket and some other doo dads, was waited on by a couple of staff. I was left with the impression they knew where stuff was but maybe not so much about product details. It as OK as I knew about the stuff I bought so I didnt need much info. I sold parts and accessories for 10 years and I know that knowing abou tthe stuff is as important as having it. I hope they all have equal or better jobs.