Daytona 675 2006-2009

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by sodapop, Sep 18, 2009.

1. sodapop

sodapop
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    2015 Yamaha FZ09
    Looking to buy a Daytona 675 any years from 2006 to 2009. I prefer the black and graphite but scorch yellow is ok as well. Not really into the red, but for a good price I could get the bike painted. Let me know what you have and if you are serious about selling.

Thanks

2. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

I hope you saw my thread already but just in case you missed it check this link.

3. sodapop

sodapop
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    2015 Yamaha FZ09
    I saw your link but I was not sure if it was still for sale. I love the daytona. I am looking to get one at the beginning of October. your a little way from me here in oregon.

4. Outofsync

Outofsync
    Expand Collapse

^^^Its not that far.. And its a GREAT excuse to ride 101... Take the train up and ride back...

5. sodapop

sodapop
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    2015 Yamaha FZ09
    You know that is not a bad idea. Any excuse to take a trip for fun is a good excuse

6. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

It's still for sale until I have money and somebody has my bike. I haven't heard back from 1198 yet and other than what he posted there has been no talk about the bike changing hands. Hillsboro isn't really that far, my sister was going to school in McMinnville and drove up here pretty frequently. That's the way it always works out though, the car or bike I want always seems to be a state or two away.

Send me an email at jasonspeer83@gmail.com if you want more info or pictures. I can send you my phone number too.

7. sodapop

sodapop
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    2015 Yamaha FZ09
    I really like the bike but I still have to wait a little bit before buying, but when I am in the market completely in the next month I will keep you in mind if you still have it. Thanks a lot for getting back with me

8. varment

varment
    Expand Collapse

I've decided I want one too, unless something comes out that I just have to have while I'm building my bike bank...

9. Shaun

Shaun
    Expand Collapse

10. Jason4

Jason4
    Expand Collapse

Sodapop- No worries. Let me know when you're ready. I really don't know how long it will last at this point in the year and with as uncommon as these bikes are. It might go quick to someone who is looking for a D675 but with the weather starting to turn I might have it for a bit.

Varment- I assure you that as a pure sport bike the D675 is great. It will be a lot more focused than a Ninja 650 though so be prepared for that. The sound and feel of the triple is just right though.

11. james1300

james1300
    Expand Collapse
    Track School Dazed

The 675 Daytona is a race bike with mirrors and lights tacked on. They even come from the Factory with class c race tires and s.s. brake lines.
    I LOVE my '08!

12. adashi

adashi
    Expand Collapse

I Ride:
    K12RS, RSV Factory R
    check the classifides there is a sweet clean low mileage 08 for sale there. It's blue, and had some nice mods

Boatdriver likes this.