close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dear Portland....

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by Grantizzle, Jan 27, 2012.

1. I'm at the Bridgeport brewery. So far, I hate your town. Please change my mind.

Love, Grant

2. Roland

Roland Moderator

good luck!!!!

3. DGA

DGA Moderator

I'm sorry but you are confusing us with someone that cares about what a Washingtonian thinks.

I'd join ya, but got some prior engagements.

4. jnicola

jnicola Shredical

Have you tried buying heroin under the Burnside bridge yet? It's a hoot!

5. It's all about being in the right place at the right time. I almost saw a barfight at the Matador between two hot chicks on NW 23rd. The first girl didn't connect her punch, and as their cooler heads prevailed, I was left to dine on my pear spinach salad and sip lemonade.

6. On it.

7. oregon sucks in the winter, sucks more when its supposed to be summer. but on a nice day; the view and availability of tracks, twisties, drag strips, desert, ocean, mountain, good local brew and weird slutty chicks is worth staying.. hell im from iowa, i called all oregonians hippies for years till i realized i had grown a beard and starting wearing hoodies... to each their own.. i dont see us living here much longer (mrs wants to move back to az), maybe in 2 years but im gonna be kickin and screaming the whole way.. honestly my only complaint lately is the traffic and upkeep on roads/hwys..

8. The preceding post has been edited for clarity.

nuK likes this.
  9. ...must....use...my...internal....filter......
    :roll:

10. You are probably a productive, mostly law-abiding citizen who doesn't need to be deloused. There is nothing for you here.

11. Friction Addiction

Friction Addiction Power Tripping Moderator Deluxe Staff Member

Rogue Ale house is quite nice....the Morimoto Soba Ale is choice :spoton:

You can always have a Laker's testicles in your mouth, by ordering the Kobe Bleu Balls

12. Probably. Also, hammered.

13. Portland sucks unless you're under the influence of some sort of mind altering substance or velocity.

14. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

IN... for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

15. The more I drink the more this place sucks.

16. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

sucketh is...as sucketh does...
    this could be like 'Date night 2' in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're all looking forword ( NOT) to MORE pics...
    Bwhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

17. You should go to Mary's Club on Broadway off Burnside. All the girls look like Carla from Cheers . . .

18. Portland is only good for P.I.R and a bombing range for the Air Force.

19. Pretty soon the place won't be the only thing sucking, get good and drunk! :thefinge:

Which one you at?

20. Ummmmm.... Im in a n accord.