close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does anybody need a room-mate in a house in Tigard?

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by eezz, Jul 17, 2011.

1. My step-son who is 23 and is responsible and has been working at the same job near PDX the last 5 years just took another job in Tigard. That will be too far for him to commute from Vancouver and keep his sanity. He's a graphic artist/computer whiz and into various outdoor activities, physical fitness, and music.

He is hoping to find a deal in a house because he is heavy into music and doesn't want to worry about complaints from neighbors in an apartment when he practices. Hopefully someone here knows of someone looking for a room-mate who is also into music or at least would be OK with a guy who will want to practice and compose as he has electric guitars, bass, drums piano, synthesizor, recording equipment, etc. It's not something he wants to do all night because he has a day job; but when he does it's hard not to notice if you're in the same house.

If any of you know anyone or can give me any pointers on how to help him out long distance please let me know. Please don't consider him guilty by association, he's a really good kid; not as much an opinionated ass like me.